Dumpers vs Pumpers Roll Call

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you a Pumper or a Dumper? We can usually tell by your predictions in the score threads. Lets make it official though.

I am a Pumper for the most part but also like to play devil's advocate so I can OWN and DESTROY the Haters and Complainers.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We will be able to tell who is a Dumper by the responses too. Love it!!

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I am a realist and an optimist. I hope that our offense is coming around but have to look at things plainly. UGA looks damn good right now, better than us. Smart is in his second year, he has recruited better and has two QB's that are better than anything we have currently. They have a true freshman QB making all the right decisions and we have a second year QB still struggling to make the elementary decisions on the field. Our ST are not good and we continue to make stupid mistakes, particularly in the red zone and a coach that gets irritated because his stud freshman RB didn't go down on the 2 yd line so we could run out the clock. Those to me are all signs of a team that isn't getting coached up very well. Remember what we looked like in Urbs second year and SOS's second year? How about Bama in Saban's second year?

Now look at LSU, UT and for the most part...us. All of these teams have established of being "winning" programs traditionally (ours are all over the south endzone wall) with unlimited resources. And yet we are still struggling to beat inferior opponents and get crushed against top 10 tens..........EVERY TIME WE PLAY THEM FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!

What exactly are we supposed to be pumping about? I am glad we are winning games and I hope it continues but if we get pummeled by UGa and FSU then I think we need a coaching change at the end of the year because I just simply don't see any progress.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have been saying for MONTHS that Mac has to go but it sure is funny to see the Dumpers SQUIRMING like crazy after the Gators WIN...Its like a FUNERAL for them when the Gators WIN

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I am a realist and an optimist. I hope that our offense is coming around but have to look at things plainly. UGA looks damn good right now, better than us. Smart is in his second year, he has recruited better and has two QB's that are better than anything we have currently. They have a true freshman QB making all the right decisions and we have a second year QB still struggling to make the elementary decisions on the field. Our ST are not good and we continue to make stupid mistakes, particularly in the red zone and a coach that gets irritated because his stud freshman RB didn't go down on the 2 yd line so we could run out the clock. Those to me are all signs of a team that isn't getting coached up very well. Remember what we looked like in Urbs second year and SOS's second year? How about Bama in Saban's second year?

Now look at LSU, UT and for the most part...us. All of these teams have established of being "winning" programs traditionally (ours are all over the south endzone wall) with unlimited resources. And yet we are still struggling to beat inferior opponents and get crushed against top 10 tens..........EVERY TIME WE PLAY THEM FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!

What exactly are we supposed to be pumping about? I am glad we are winning games and I hope it continues but if we get pummeled by UGa and FSU then I think we need a coaching change at the end of the year because I just simply don't see any progress.

Agree, 100%

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Are you a Pumper or a Dumper? We can usually tell by your predictions in the score threads. Lets make it official though.

I am a Pumper for the most part but also like to play devil's advocate so I can OWN and DESTROY the Haters and Complainers.

Where's the 3rd category...realists? I wouldn't say I fit in either of your 2 categories. Mac wasn't my first, second or third choice as HC but I was CAUTIOUSLY optimistic that he would work out. As time went by and I saw our struggles on offense in year 2, I became more concerned and have voiced my concerns on this board. I was realistic enough to predict Michigan would azz rape us not only this year but in the bowl game but I picked us to win yesterday by 17 points as I didn't think Vandy had a chance to beat us. I said 10-2 this season (9-2 with canceled game) should be achievable not so much b/c Mac is a world beater but more so that we're still better than the Vandy's and USCe of the world and our schedule this year isn't that tough. I'd say I've been neither a pumper nor a dumper.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have been saying for MONTHS that Mac has to go but it sure is funny to see the Dumpers SQUIRMING like crazy after the Gators WIN...Its like a FUNERAL for them when the Gators WIN
You're finally starting to annoy me.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its ok, I will stay away for awhile. Clearly we don't want any Pumpers around cheering for our Gators. STILL the best Gator site around no doubt about it. Hopefully we can get a coach who actually can win games so we can be a happy fan base. "Gators have the best fans in the world!" - SOS. I will CONTINUE to pump GC like I have ALWAYS done. Much more success in the future for our site here. Go Gators!!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We've come across a lot of different personalities over the years here and jboss is one of the only ones I'm afraid to see how he talks in real life

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Where's the 3rd category...realists? I wouldn't say I fit in either of your 2 categories. Mac wasn't my first, second or third choice as HC but I was CAUTIOUSLY optimistic that he would work out. As time went by and I saw our struggles on offense in year 2, I became more concerned and have voiced my concerns on this board. I was realistic enough to predict Michigan would azz rape us not only this year but in the bowl game but I picked us to win yesterday by 17 points as I didn't think Vandy had a chance to beat us. I said 10-2 this season (9-2 with canceled game) should be achievable not so much b/c Mac is a world beater but more so that we're still better than the Vandy's and USCe of the world and our schedule this year isn't that tough. I'd say I've been neither a pumper nor a dumper.

Yep, I am maybe more optimistic than you prior to specific games. I think this season should give us each more pause about McElwain. As some of the offensive has gotten better, coaching flaws that have previously been hidden by bad offense are starting to show up. The waste of time at the end of the UTn game and the failure to get off the FG attempt or to call time out both concern me.

Also a mirage of improvement seems to be happening due the SEC is getting worse. This year UF may well beat FSU, but clearly not because UF improved rather FSU has gotten worse.

I know I have been called a pumper at times here. I think I have been called a dumper at times too. I know at least at time prominent dumpers here have like posts of mine critical of McElwain. I think that makes me a realist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.