Dykes Lining up for Beaver opening with 'Tangs out

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What about the Scroties (of the Rhode Island School of Design) vs. the Wonder Boys (of Arkansas Tech)?

The Geoducks of Evergreen State should also be included. Mainly because their fight song successfully uses "squirt".
"Go Geoducks, go. Through the mud and sand, Let's Go. Siphon high, squirt it out, Swivel all about, Let it all hang out."

Yes, that is a geoduck.
moby1.jpg

scrotie-the-nads.jpg

Go Nads ! ES peein'.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been tide pooling with the boy and have seen folks digging for these bad boys (pronounced 'gooeyduck'). They let my son hold one when he was about 4 years old and he could barely hold it up. I've only eaten geoduck once, but it was very good (it was a fancy restaurant).

Oh, I've eaten them before too when I lived Oregon. I just wasnt going to post that pic, and then say I've eaten one of these. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I've eaten them before too when I lived Oregon. I just wasnt going to post that pic, and then say I've eaten one of these. :lol:

Alright, time to move this to the lounge. You guys can go on and on in there about how great that thing tastes all you want in there.:barfaway:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's an amazing clam. Tastes like pure salty water.

(Ok.... I might have made is worse)

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody tell dubs you've eaten a geoduck. It'll totally freak him out.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What about the Scroties (of the Rhode Island School of Design) vs. the Wonder Boys (of Arkansas Tech)?

The Geoducks of Evergreen State should also be included. Mainly because their fight song successfully uses "squirt".
"Go Geoducks, go. Through the mud and sand, Let's Go. Siphon high, squirt it out, Swivel all about, Let it all hang out."

Yes, that is a geoduck.
moby1.jpg
I got a few of those in the Puget Sound 1969.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been tide pooling with the boy and have seen folks digging for these bad boys (pronounced 'gooeyduck'). They let my son hold one when he was about 4 years old and he could barely hold it up. I've only eaten geoduck once, but it was very good (it was a fancy restaurant).
Ever go razor clamming?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't mind if we took a shot w' Chad Morris. I know he has struggled a little at SMU but, he beat Herman and he scores a ton of points. Add Charlie as a DC and look out!
Chad Morris recruited all those studs on clempsons offense too. And alot of those guys are from Florida . But he would be a tough sell to the fanbase at this point .

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, but I've eaten those too. Good stuff!
Back in the late 60's there was a limit of 5 razor clams but they didn't have to worry about me getting my limit. They appear to jet through the sand and at any rate the only one that I got was the ones that I cut off the foot with a shovel. Later I watch some pros catch razor clams. They had a big circle about 1 foot wide and when they step on it to apply pressure it would go about 18 " to 2' down and you would pop the razor clam out before it could escape. No wonder I had to kill them to catch them. :bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.