Early Enrollees:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This thread is about the EE's and when they officially make it in. I'm working today and will do my best to keep to let everyone know who's made it in but i would appreciate any help by my fellow GatorChatter members. #ChompChomp

DT Kyree Campbell is in Screenshot_2017-01-04-08-45-32.png

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who else are we actually expecting? I know it's not near as big as last years EE class - just curious.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Leatherwood going to pop any second. I can feel it boys!
You go J!
giphy.gif

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I'm pretty excited to see what Toney can bring to the Gators. Super athletic kid that can move. Had a decent year at QB but i see him more as a KR/PR or even a slot receiver. GO Gators

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Six is nice!

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-mid-year-enrollees-reporting

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — A half dozen Florida commits will be enrolling at UF this week.

The Gators are expected to have at least six mid-year enrollees from their Class of 2017.

Reporting to campus will be defensive tackle Kyree Campbell, defensive back Shawn Davis, tight end Kemore Gamble, linebacker James Houston, offensive tackle Kadeem Telfort and athlete Kadarius Toney.

Florida began officially welcoming those recruits to the program Wednesday.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I'm pretty excited to see what Toney can bring to the Gators. Super athletic kid that can move. Had a decent year at QB but i see him more as a KR/PR or even a slot receiver. GO Gators

I'm hoping we don't need him at quarterback.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping we don't need him at quarterback.

Just sharing an odd thought ('cause I got so many of those). What if Toney has played H.S. QB behind a
terrific OL and has never had to "panic-throw" on the scramble and what if that turns out to be where he
shines? (Even he doesn't know that.) If such were a possibility wouldn't good coaching test that out? We
need a great discovery at QB.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Leatherwood going to pop any second. I can feel it boys!
I hope you're right about Leatherwood. If he was as tall as Shaq, he would be as big. Wide bodied big ugly. Go.
Speaking of Goosby, that poor dear isn't apt to block anybody. He is a menace to QBs.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I hope you're right about Leatherwood. If he was as tall as Shaq, he would be as big. Wide bodied big ugly. Go.
Speaking of Goosby, that poor dear isn't apt to block anybody. He is a menace to QBs.

That was absolutely painful to watch. He got destroyed. And yet, Nord is still the TE coach....and ST's coach.....and terrible recruiter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator