Early line for UF v. Michigan

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And as a side note what should his record have been with Treon as his QB and the 6 olinemen that Muschamp left him with?
Idk, what should his record be without the 15 draftpicks on defense muschamp left him? We've won in spite of mac not because of mac but that'll come to light this year.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Idk, what should his record be without the 15 draftpicks on defense muschamp left him? We've won in spite of mac not because of mac but that'll come to light this year.
:lmao2:
So the 15 draft picks that went 3-5, 4-4 with Chump suddenly decided to go 7-1 in spite of Mac.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So the 15 draft picks that went 3-5, 4-4 with Chump suddenly decided to go 7-1 in spite of Mac.

Should we talk about the declining East or no...worst Eastern division since the split. Are you gonna say that the defense hasn't carried this team for two years? Okie dokie. Chump was a joke here. Mac is slightly better.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Should we talk about the declining East or no...worst Eastern division since the split. Are you gonna say that the defense hasn't carried this team for two years? Okie dokie. Chump was a joke here. Mac is slightly better.
No. We're still talking about what a stupid comment little t made.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It damn sure wasn't our offense that won any games for us. I'd say Collins is a better dc than muschamp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Mushchimp didn't win with HIS recruits. He won with Creyer's 2010 class, widely called the best defensive class ever even when it was signed.

All Chimp signed were DBs and undersized DEs.

Butters one upped him by not recruiting any defensive position well.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It damn sure wasn't our offense that won any games for us. I'd say Collins is a better dc than muschamp.
So Mac won because the players (- the Oline) just decided to play better and the SEC East suddenly dropped off.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Mac won because the players (- the Oline) just decided to play better and the SEC East suddenly dropped off.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
Tell me, what did mac do to make this "turn around" happen?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Butch Jones is still employed in the East and is the longest sitting coach in the East, as well. That should tell you all you need to know about how bad it's sucked.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coached better.
But maybe you can ask the people that voted him 2015 SEC COY.
He didn't coach the defense did he? No his unit has sucked balls ever since he got here. All we hear is how he won games in spite of the mess muschamp left but no pumpers mention he's won riding the backs if the defensive talent muschamp left. He's like Brady Hoke, slightly better than his predecessor but still sucks ass.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
He didn't coach the defense did he? No his unit has sucked balls ever since he got here. All we hear is how he won games in spite of the mess muschamp left but no pumpers mention he's won riding the backs if the defensive talent muschamp left. He's like Brady Hoke, slightly better than his predecessor but still sucks ass.

You said Mac won with Chump's players. Yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players. Mac comes in and wins with Chump players, minus an Oline, a feat that garners him COY, and yet it was because the defense just decided on their own to step it up a notch.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You said Mac won with Chump's players. Yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players. Mac comes in and wins with Chump players, minus an Oline, a feat that garners him COY, and yet it was because the defense just decided on their own to step it up a notch.
Didn't muschamp win COY in 2012? I think I'm missing your point.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

I don't know, muschamp proved his self as a pretty good recruiter ( at least on defense) and defensive coach. I kind of felt like Collins walked into a loaded defense he did not build and reaped the benefits. Don't get me wrong, Collins did well with what he had, but I think I'm kind of looking forward to what Shannon can do now that we have to rebuild the defense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butch Jones is still employed in the East and is the longest sitting coach in the East, as well. That should tell you all you need to know about how bad it's sucked.
And Florida hired a fvkktard who LOSES to Bytch Jones.

Think about that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know, muschamp proved his self as a pretty good recruiter ( at least on defense) and defensive coach. I kind of felt like Collins walked into a loaded defense he did not build and reaped the benefits. Don't get me wrong, Collins did well with what he had, but I think I'm kind of looking forward to what Shannon can do now that we have to rebuild the defense.
Collins was a terrible recruiter and mediocre dc but unlike muschamp, he wasn't scared to bring the house. I'd take Collins over muschamp running the D any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator