Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know that Nav doesn't like the way Eason looks.
He does kinda look like a skinny Stafford, so that's a negative. I get that part of it - just don't get 'negative Nav' the past couple of days. Buck up, soldier!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eason enjoying the Gainesville scenery can a long way to getting him to flip. Then again, it could be the reason he doesn't flip. Hmmm:scratchhead:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Eason enjoying the Gainesville scenery can a long way to getting him to flip. Then again, it could be the reason he doesn't flip. Hmmm:scratchhead:
Kid's smart letting this get out. Now every school he visits, in order to compete, has to hook him up with at least 2 ho bags and an extra night so he can go back for seconds.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What else is he gonna wear but the free stuff UF gave him on his visit? The clothes he brought smell like lot lizards now. He can't go home smelling like that.
He's from the NW - probably wore a fleece jacket and hiking boots to UF. They probably had to give him the short sleeve shirt, shorts and dirty shoes to wear so he wouldn't sweat to death. :lol:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Kid's smart letting this get out. Now every school he visits, in order to compete, has to hook him up with at least 2 ho bags and an extra night so he can go back for seconds.

Hopefully his STD treatments don't show up on any PED or banned substance tests once he gets here.

VirginiaGator

VA to RI to FL
Jul 9, 2014
#InAllKindsOfWeather ‏@AllKindsWeather 13m13 minutes agoAllentown, PA
Who posted that video on twitter? Who? Who?

@UnkleSilkk 25m25 minutes ago
That was fun while it lasted.... who can make me some Luke Del Rio Jesus edits?... I gotta start fake acting like I think he's good now

imBINGnotGOOGLE 26m26 minutes ago
Folks doing everything they can to prevent breh from coming here...... That's y'all know he a big deal.....

imBINGnotGOOGLE 24m24 minutes ago
Lost a bet Retweeted Bunny King

UGA fan posted a video Eason livin life at UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members