Eason reaffirms that he's a Dwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other than a random post by Knox who has said that Franks has said anything?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
one of the articles insinuated that Franks may have booked his visit with Miles and Cameron before Mac booked Eason's visit.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You coined the nicknames "Skylar Morningsh!t and "Steve Spermier." You also called the guy on the basketball team with one arm "a retard" and a "Looser."

Now you decide to be all high and mighty, huh?

By the way, does anybody else think that we're becoming dangerously thin at Quarterbacks Coach? 38% of the football team is now quarterbacks.
Wasnt it Morningwood?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, Mac better make sure Franks isn't overly ticked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What Coach Mac Needs to say to this kid is Son life is about choices if you want to play here then you need to commit and by commit I mean sign your letter of intent and I'll give it to the admissions office as soon as it can be turned in. If you want to choose Georgia and never amount to anything on the college level be my guest, but don't waste my damn time. We have a kid who wants to play for this university and we don't need any wishy washy babies fking that up. The choice is yours.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like his hs coach is trying his hardest to down play his visit here. He may not be in play, he may be just trying to get out of the cold ass weather. But if he's not seriously giving florida a look then why make the trip across the country the day after richt gets fired? Sounds like his coach is protecting his kid from Georgia fans.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What Coach Mac Needs to say to this kid is Son life is about choices if you want to play here then you need to commit and by commit I mean sign your letter of intent and I'll give it to the admissions office as soon as it can be turned in. If you want to choose Georgia and never amount to anything on the college level be my guest, but don't waste my damn time. We have a kid who wants to play for this university and we don't need any wishy washy babies fking that up. The choice is yours.
Damn Coach...the way you said that made me want to go out and run through a brick wall or something like that.....:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb