Easy money time

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;241178 said:
Yes, that was easily the worst defensive coaching performance in the history of football last year against us. Still can't believe what I saw.

I don't know. Georgia Southern game didn't complete a pass on us and ran for about 1 billion yards.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n241186 said:
I don't know. Georgia Southern game didn't complete a pass on us and ran for about 1 billion yards.

Thanks for the reminder. :wobble:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n241186 said:
Great point. :facepalm:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n241186 said:

The Georgia Southern game was not last year, so ox's point still stands correct.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n241162 said:
Jeremy Pruitt who managed to make Chimp look like an offensive genius twice.
I think you're mistaking Pruitt as FSU's DC in 2012? If so that was Stoops who fell prey to Driskel and the Jumbo package.....Pruitt was only in Tally for one year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n241247 said:
I think you're mistaking Pruitt as FSU's DC in 2012? If so that was Stoops who fell prey to Driskel and the Jumbo package.....Pruitt was only in Tally for one year.

I think it was Stoops that we Jumbo packaged into submission in the 4th quarter of that 2012 game.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of, the University of Jawja learning center is advertising a scroll across the top of my Gatorchatter... Good thing we don't have any risqué photos to offend such high end advertisers....:thumbdown:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n241247 said:
Yup.... I guess so. Thought he was there two years.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Even with our worst coaches coaching our worst teams, UGA still could barely beat us, let alone blow us out. Hilarious really.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, what's even worse than UGA's defensive gameplan last year was their offensive gameplan. They were killing us with the Boner kid in the 1st quarter, and as soon as the Publix kid scored, they panicked and started chucking the ball all over the field with that crappy QB of theirs. Played right into our hands and got themselves waxed. And yet, Richt still has a job. :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n241318 said:
Honestly, what's even worse than UGA's defensive gameplan last year was their offensive gameplan. They were killing us with the Boner kid in the 1st quarter, and as soon as the Publix kid scored, they panicked and started chucking the ball all over the field with that crappy QB of theirs. Played right into our hands and got themselves waxed. And yet, Richt still has a job. :lol:

Yep Georgia just fell apart that game. Even when they did try stacking the line on defense our guys just manhandled them. Bad coaching and a lack of intensity on their players part when we kept ramming the ball down their throat. You would think with Muschamp's history of trying that on offense they would have been more prepared.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, guys. Who knew that Chimp would try to run the ball?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just now realized why we won that game against jawja was last year. Muschamp just called up jawja southern's coach and got their gameplan. Game, set, match. Apparently the dwags didnt know what a midline was either :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.