Email from Gatorsports.com

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you start with the number 10, multiply by 5, then subtract by 50 you will get the amount of $hitz given that they are revamping their board.

Once they shut down the board for our crticism, I was out.
Yeah, they didn't really shut it down for that. The damn thing was barely able to function and I think it was a coincidence more than anything else. It had been down multiple times in the past few weeks.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have to check my trash folder.... actually nevermind... if I got it, it is where it belongs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It would kinda be fun to screw with Dooley and Andreu in some of those threads. But it's got to be done without them catching on. Make them think that you're some screwy over the top Gator fan and present ridiculous but very sincere sounding questions. Hmmmm......I'm going to work on that.

To the Bat Cave!
make sure to update your antivirus software :grin:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are doing that to compete with us because we created much more SUPERIOR boards and I am sure their site traffic is in the dumpster too. F- GSMB!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who is over there starting all the threads with the username Ox's uncle?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I got it, too. But, I'm someone else over there. I may do it. I like to lurk and occasionally troll, if they need it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else get this email? :lol:

Howdy, NVGator:

We are excited to share some news with you as we gear up at the start of another season for GatorSports. Our website is being completely overhauled and will launch officially on Thursday.

The new gatorsports.com will work much better on your mobile phone. It is built on a responsive design that reformats itself based on the screen you are using. It will be faster, better organized and more visual.

However, you are an insider on this since you have previously registered as a member of our forums. We are asking for your help in getting the forums kick-started in advance of opening the site to the general public. Right now, we are working from a staging server. On Thursday, we will switch over to the regular address as gatorsports.com.

We know you care about your identity as part of the GatorSports community. So please help us by logging onto the new forum area. You will need to establish your username and password there. We will work with you to ensure there isn't any problem in keeping your established username.

Our team — Pat Dooley, Robbie Andreu, Kevin Brockway, Graham Hall and I — will start some conversation threads. We are looking for your insights and questions too. That way, once the general public visits gatorsports.com, they will see a robust forum area along with all the other content they expect: videos, podcasts, stories and photos.

Tell us what you think! This is your community and we are committed to building it stronger, faster and better than ever.

Sincerely,

Arnold Feliciano
Sports editor
The Gainesville Sun
2700 SW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32608
T: 352-374-5055
[email protected]
http://www.Ocala.com | http://www.Gainesville.com | http://www.Gatorsports.com
NV, was this the entire email? Interestingly, I had a final paragraph that was more personalized to me.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Feliciano, Arnold <[email protected]>
To
[email protected]
Today at 2:14 PM
Howdy, crosscreekcooter
We are excited to share some news with you as we gear up at the start of another season for GatorSports. Our website is being completely overhauled and will launch officially on Thursday.
The new gatorsports.com will work much better for you since we replaced the dead hamster. In fact, we had to replace the entire family. It will be faster, better organized and more visual.
However, you are an insider on this since you have previously registered as a member of our forums. We are asking for your help in getting the forums kick-started in advance of opening the site to the general public. Right now, we are working from a staging server. On Thursday, we will switch over to the regular address as gatorsports.com.
We know you care about your identity as part of the GatorSports community. So please help us by logging onto the new forum area. You will need to establish your username and password there. We will work with you to ensure there isn't any problem in keeping your established username.
Our team — Pat Dooley, Robbie Andreu, Kevin Brockway, Graham Hall and I — will start some conversation threads. We are looking for your insights and questions too. That way, once the general public visits gatorsports.com, they will see a robust forum area along with all the other content they expect: videos, podcasts, stories and photos.
Tell us what you think! This is your community and we are committed to building it stronger, faster and better than ever.
Sincerely,

Arnold Feliciano
Sports editor
The Gainesville Sun
2700 SW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32608
T: 352-374-5055

PS-Please don't mention this to Aaron Bland. He really screwed the goose when he was here. We are trying to keep some of the old riff-raff out.
Thanks again

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't get an email, but some guy was ringing my doorbell earlier. I just yelled to "go away" and he left. :dunno:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NV, was this the entire email? Interestingly, I had a final paragraph that was more personalized to me.
That was it except the signature disclosure.

This:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was it except the signature disclosure.

This:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

They're not sending PHI. They're ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator