Email from Gatorsports.com

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For those of you who got the invite and take it....I have a link for your signatures, just ask and I'll share.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They sent me a restraining order.

Just chuck it on the pile with the others.

nl-reid-home-mail-pile-20131224.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you start with the number 10, multiply by 5, then subtract by 50 you will get the amount of $hitz given that they are revamping their board.

Once they shut down the board for our crticism, I was out.
Uggg.... made me do math before I've finished my morning coffee.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Yeah, they didn't really shut it down for that. The damn thing was barely able to function and I think it was a coincidence more than anything else. It had been down multiple times in the past few weeks.

If true, which sounds reasonable, exemplifies the Sun's incompetence. Rather than shutting it down for "routine maintenance" let's blame our customers and insult them.

That's a great business model.

While I'm on a rant, it's unacceptable the Sun has the least Gators news on the interwebs. With their access and history, they should not get scooped by abdolverdi, asccroft and everyone on this board.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...
Unless your Dooley.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This could be an opportunity.

Can we trade them Boss and Wobble for Vulcan and a poster to be named later? It's a win-win. We get Vulcan back and ditch Boss at the same time.

Of course we'd have to make sure Vulcan didn't bring a virus over here. The whole trade would be contingent on his passing the physical. I still can't click on any links over there. All blocked by my antivirus.

Alex.

Vulcan's already back. We call him Chief.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm one of the posters who got blacklisted over there. I really don't know why.

And by "I really don't know why" I mean I don't know for which of the many incidents I deserved to be banned they decided to ban me. They took down all my old posts on that board, like so many confederate statues.

Last edited:

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015

And by "I really don't know why" I mean I don't know for which of the many incidents I deserved to be banned for they decided to ban me.

Lifetime achievement award....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

And by "I really don't know why" I mean I don't know for which of the many incidents I deserved to be banned for they decided to ban me. They took down all my old posts on that board, like so many confederate statues.

They took down the best one. One of the greatest threads ever.

For shame.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
3 posters have commented on the thread over there about the redesign. Or should I write redsigned, because that is how the administrator spelled it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
DocZaius already ripped into them on the new board. :lol:
This is lame. All you guys did was install stock bbPress into a WordPress site. Don’t get me wrong, WordPress is a fine platform for publishing, even for a small regional newspaper like the Sun.

But for the forums, you guys did precisely the bare minimum. Hope you didn’t pay the web site designers too much. All they had to do was click the “install” button for the bbPress plugin. I mean, it doesn’t even look like they did any customization.

How are you going to return to the glory days of the old GSMB with this kind of sub-par effort? It’s like you’re not even trying.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
If you were to go over there to GSMB, what would be your screen name there??

Everyone on this board should sign up. Ox, post a list, in order of signup, everyone here. Then we go over and sign up there.
Gatorchatter.com1 (Ox)
Gatorchatter.com2
Gatorchatter.com3
Gatorchatter.com4
Gatorchatter.com5... ad infinitum

Should only take them a week or two to catch on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.