Email From Tampa Gator Club

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
:headslap:

Who pays $1325 to see Justin Bieber?

2 Justin Bieber Concert Tickets worth $2,650 for $50 drawing ticket. Last minute RSVP for Ladies Sip and Shop. Still room with UF-FSU Bus Charter.

:bwahaha:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:headslap:

2 Justin Bieber Concert Tickets worth $2,650 for $50 drawing ticket. Last minute RSVP for Ladies Sip and Shop. Still room with UF-FSU Bus Charter.

:bwahaha:

I get regular concert ticket offers based on what the wife and have seen.... so the real question is what kind of concerts are you going to that makes them think you want to see Bieber?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I get regular concert ticket offers based on what the wife and have seen.... so the real question is what kind of concerts are you going to that makes them think you want to see Bieber?

I get all sorts of solicitations from Tampa Gator Club begging for money.

The last money I spent on concerts was tickets to see Little Feat and The Mavericks at Ruth Eckerd Hall in January 2022.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I get all sorts of solicitations from Tampa Gator Club begging for money.

The last money I spent on concerts was tickets to see Little Feat and The Mavericks at Ruth Eckerd Hall in January 2022.

Ruth Eckerd Hall is a great venue...

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Always a good time there. Haven't been in awhile, but the last time I went my daughters wanted to see Weird Al. He and his band put on a great show to a packed house.

I am going to two shows there in January.

If anyone has not seen The Mavericks perform, do yourself a favor and do so.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saw Willie Nelson there back during my jc days in 1989. Good fun show.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have been to get over 30 shows there, it's one of my favorites. The first year me and the mrs we're married we saw 12 shows there.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Now that we have established that the email from the Tampa Gator Club is not based on my browser history, back to the original subject.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I am going to two shows there in January.

If anyone has not seen The Mavericks perform, do yourself a favor and do so.

Raul Malo is, in my opinion, one of the best frontmen-lead singers in Country music.
They had a great streak of hits there for a while.

Side note:
Their song "Oh What a Thrill" - my daughter at the time was very young, 4 or 5. She kept singing "Buffalo Bill!!...Oh Buffalo Bill".
I didn't have the heart to tell her she was wrong, so I sang along with her... :)

I think their song 'Neon Blue' has to be one of my all time favorites in that genre.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Raul Malo is, in my opinion, one of the best frontmen-lead singers in Country music.

Side note:
Their song "Oh What a Thrill" - my daughter at the time was very young, 4 or 5. She kept singing "Buffalo Bill!!...Oh Buffalo Bill".
I didn't have the heart to tell her she was wrong, so I sang along with her... :)

I think their song 'Neon Blue' has to be one of my all time favorites in that genre.

The Mavs have been on two of the three Outlaw Country Cruises my wife & I sailed on.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The Mavs have been on two of the three Outlaw Country Cruises my wife & I sailed on.

are they still fairly intact from a member perspective?
I seem to recall they have a fantastic lead guitarist and drummer

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017

Side note:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Guitarist Eddie Perez hung out with the crowd on the outdoor stage area on the first cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.