English Premier League

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Former Gator player Heather Mitts was hot.

I'm sorry dude. That's all I got.

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Former Gator player Heather Mitts was hot.

I'm sorry dude. That's all I got.

Alex.

This thread delivers...

Hello Heather

wos671.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The Scott Sterling bits make me laugh to tears every time I see them. I love the Keep Calm and Scott Sterling shirts.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
I met Heather a while back outside a gator soccer game - she was SUPER cool to hang with. She's also aged better than most athletes (who spend too much time in the sun) - still looks great.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Since it appears I hijacked this thread with a Gator hottie, I'll try to do janesill a solid and post something legit about the Premier League.

It looks like they are threatening to crack down on flopping. I'm sorry, "diving".

I bet this is about as serious as the NBA threatening to crack down on traveling or palming but here's the article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3588301/premier-league-diving-fa-marcus-rashford-harry-kane/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3588301/premier-league-diving-fa-marcus-rashford-harry-kane/
I support this crackdown.

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why didn't any of you asshats report this guy for spam? He offered not one but two links to his betting site, nobody noticed this? You thought he was a serious poster?

I have banned every poster in this thread for a month. URG and Nav have been docked a month's pay as well.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why didn't any of you asshats report this guy for spam? He offered not one but two links to his betting site, nobody noticed this? You thought he was a serious poster?

I have banned every poster in this thread for a month. URG and Nav have been docked a month's pay as well.

I actually checked to make sure he'd posted before. When I saw he'd posted like 5 posts already without being banned, I assumed he was a legit poster so left it up. Didn't click links cuz I DGAF about soccer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You get a like for the avatar. You'd get two if I could, one for each cheek.

Don't let the haters get you down, just realize a lot of this crowd struggles to constructively discuss Gator sports that aren't Football or Football, and sometimes Football.

Personally, I appreciate the topic, but don't follow well enough to actually contribute. In fact, I can't say when I last had the time to watch a game.
Not only were you taken in by a spammer, this actually got two likes. :facepalm: I'm banning everyone for this fiasco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.