Epic fail for Tebow with Mets in Spring Training Game

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Actually it is fantastic that he is even there, but his performance in that game could not have been much worse. At least he didn't get injured. He even went to the wrong on-deck circle?!?!?!?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually it is fantastic that he is even there, but his performance in that game could not have been much worse. At least he didn't get injured. He even went to the wrong on-deck circle?!?!?!?
Youre such an azzwipe.

Here is the Met's opening day last year: http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=360403107
So, All Star David Wright went 0-4 with 2 ks. Cespedes had 2 ks. Several other players had no hits.
Were those all Epic Fails? When probably a hundred guys do it every single night in MLB?

You're such a joke.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I love Tebow but if hes gonna actually make a MLB roster hes got to give up the broadcasting stuff and focus...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Youre such an azzwipe.

Here is the Met's opening day last year: http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=360403107
So, All Star David Wright went 0-4 with 2 ks. Cespedes had 2 ks. Several other players had no hits.
Were those all Epic Fails? When probably a hundred guys do it every single night in MLB?

You're such a joke.
Seriously though, with no malice intent, he's not going to come even remotely close to making anything above a low A-ball roster, if that. That's not hate, that's not me hoping he's going to fail, that's just the brutal truth.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJ made it to AA and couldn't do it. Love Tebow and his stand, but this will not end well, and the media will love every minute of it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Either way, Timmy gets to tell his grandchildren he was a professional football and baseball player. How many of you can say that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, with no malice intent, he's not going to come even remotely close to making anything above a low A-ball roster, if that.
And? Have you seen anyone say anything different? He wants to play and someone wants to pay him. Good for him.

I'm just tired of Trailerbammer JR and his EPIC bs. 0-4 isn't epic. It's very common.

Tell me again why JR isn't wearing his certified troll badge?

Its ok, Sas. Tebow doesnt care which bathroom you use.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Double douchebags attracted to this thread already of course.

0-4 is probably half the major leaguers STARTING PLAYERS in a given day. All stars strikeout 200 times a year.

Are we going to get an article and thread start by some azzhole every time every former Gator or Trailerbammer strikes out? Or just Tim?
Yes, there are plenty of TT haters out there. And you are certainly right about hitters. In fact, there are very few people, major leaguers included, that can hit major league pitching, or any pitching for that matter

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I heard a positive review this week from some non Gator on radio that was doing an interview with the host on Tebow. It must have been batting practice. He said Tebow was hitting home run balls one ball after another to the delight on the crowd, that at the time he left H.S. he was projected to be in the majors,and that the reporter/reviewer considered he still had upside and potentiial and needed of course more practice after a long lapse. He said based on what was showing now in comparison to others, it was worth it to an organization to keep him on and see if he developed more. Also of course, he was darwing in crowds. Tebow wants to do sports. If he doesn't get out of the minors, that will be fine, and if it doesn't work out, while disappointing to him, that will be fine as well.

It is amazing how haters keep him under a microscope dwelling on the imperfections. and de emphasizing any positives.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tim's even worse at golf, but he makes plenty of money at it -- for needing people he doesn't even know.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's having the last laugh here. How many guys get to win the Heisman and win two national titles, lead a team in the NFL playoffs, play co-host on a college football TV set AND try out for the bigs?

Uh, no one until Tim.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Tebow stays in A+ ball for the season, I'll get a chance to see him a few times as he passes through the area. Already have my tickets.

As far as going 0-4 in a single game, who gives a ****. It's one game out of 150+.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Tebow is now 4 for 17 in the Spring. Not that bad for a new player. Curious to see what he hits in the minors.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thread should be called Epic Fail for Douchebag Tebow-hating Duo.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
What's Trent Richardson up to these days?

Still trying to figure out the buttons on the cash register at Wendy's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb