ESPN analyst Tom Luginbill: Florida a QB away from CFP

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This will surely garner a dislike from urg and a bunch of "dumpers are praying for LDR and for the gators to fail" responses but I'll say it anyway because its what I firmly believe. Unless play from the OTHER ones improve, LDR is just going to get sent back in. It's what most any coach would do. If you have a bunch of crap on your roster, but one of the turds has a decent amount of experience while the others none, you generally start off with the experienced turd. He could get yanked quickly if he continues del-rioing but its plausible they start off with him. And no pumps, this is NOT what I want; its just what I think is plausible.
why would I give you a dislike for this? I mean, you sound like you just went on a week long bender, but I'm not here to judge :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
News flash fev, while we think del rio stinks worse than week old garbage, both Mac and Nuss like him and think he's a good qb, but more importantly, an experienced qb and its no secret mac puts a premium on experience at the qb position. I'm telling you, if at least one of the others doesnt consistently outperform del rio, we're probably going to see him on the field.
and yet, no one will put any mo....nevermind :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree, but have you not heard the practice reports? Time or not, it still sounds like the qbs suck. It's early, but it doesnt sound good as of now.
:lmao2:

A couple of tweets and they all suck

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Accurate for what? Once in ten years he accurately picked a team (Washington)?

He is kind of like the sabermetric dude for NCAAF. Interesting, and he certainly gets plenty of air time, like 24/7, but I certainly don't consider him accurate.

Well his magazine disagrees with you:

IMG_4785.JPG

:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.