ESPN and SEC Conspiracy Against Winston...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The comments after the article are quite humorous

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Reading that article is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back unfortunately.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nice looks like gigator left a good comment

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this. What a bunch of crap. Nobody in the SEC gives a rat's behind about Jamies Winston. And ESPN persecution? Really? They've done nothing but :nutswinger: since early last year. He's a bad apple smelling up the ACC, FSU and the entire NCAA imo.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the whole thing is a conspiracy by the NCAA and the SEC. How friggn' delusion-nole. Looks like Yahoo! must be "out to get them" too...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A wordpress blog site by an FSU fan devoted to trashing the SEC? That's maybe a hair above somebody's post on warchant. Don't take it too seriously as journalism, but please take note of all the slobbering Winston apologists buying that garbage.

Alex.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How in the world is this guy gonna claim that ESPN is conspiring against him when they are responsible for his winning the Heisman in the first place? They spent most of last year stroking his junk and when the DA said no criminole charges were to be filed they somehow took that to mean he was innocent; rather than see it for what it was.....****tty police work by the TPD (best case scenario) or a full fledged criminal cover up (worst case scenario). The failure of the Tally PD and the negligent enabling behavior by forced sex U does not mean innocence.

- If ESPN wasn't so busy falling all over themselves for him last year he never would have won the Heisman. This fsu fan disguised as an author fails to remember that little fact.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to believe that, just 20+ years ago, I was telling friends to be patient, ESPN will someday love us, too. CBS getting the SEC football contract changed everything. Now we're part of an eeeeeeeevil empire that once scorned us. Huzzah.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is complete BS. I am sure the SEC & ESPN officials stay awake at night to dream up that crap. If anything the conspiracy is to what he has not been more harshly dealt with by the Clown Council.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator said:
How in the world is this guy gonna claim that ESPN is conspiring against him when they are responsible for his winning the Heisman in the first place? They spent most of last year stroking his junk and when the DA said no criminole charges were to be filed they somehow took that to mean he was innocent; rather than see it for what it was.....****tty police work by the TPD (best case scenario) or a full fledged criminal cover up (worst case scenario). The failure of the Tally PD and the negligent enabling behavior by forced sex U does not mean innocence.

- If ESPN wasn't so busy falling all over themselves for him last year he never would have won the Heisman. This fsu fan disguised as an author fails to remember that little fact.
How can someone be guilty if there isn't enough evidence to even charge them? I thought we lived in America, not a country where one person's accusation is enough to put someone in jail. I think Winston should just stop talking to anyone, publicly. It has got so bad from the sharks that are after him and people like you that convict him of rape without any evidence, that he can't even put on an uniform without getting crucified. Fame certainly has a high price because there are so many that want to drag you down. An intelligent person would not even mention the word rape and Winston in the same sentence, only someone who ignores the facts and has an agenda to slur Winston's name. How would you like to be accused of something by a person, yet there wasn't any evidence to substantiate the person's claim, and be labeled for that accusation? For instance, I call the police and claim that you are a child molester and then go to the press and make the accusation, but no evidence is found that you are a child molester? Would you like it or think it's fair to have some idiot mention child molester and your name in the same sentence? The only difference is that no one would pay attention to me since you are not a superstar like Winston, so it wouldn't happen. I know fans are irrational sometimes, but this lynch mob mentality over Winston is a disturbing example of group think gone off the deep end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb