ESPN Prediction - Duck Commander Independence Bowl

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if we go 5-6 if we can petition the ncaa to get bowl eligible. Ucla did a few years back when they were 6-7 because they lost in their conference championship game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Duck Commander, eh? Does Emilio Estevez do the coin flip?

[video=youtube;93iLTn0BpBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93iLTn0BpBc[/video]

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe people read bowl predictions this early in the season.

I can't believe bowl predictions are made this early in the season.

I can't believe people take anything ESPN says or predicts seriously.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to make a joke about trying to get Tennessee into a bowl game but since Muschamp's bowl game last season was just as prestigious as Tennessee's its hard to go there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They think we will be bowl eligible?

sally-field-e1351212977382.jpg

That's optimistic.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n64516 said:
Another problem with college football. Too many bowls.

i love that there's too many bowls. During the holidays there's always something to watch

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n64517 said:
i love that there's too many bowls. During the holidays there's always something to watch
Back in the day - when dinosaurs roamed the earth - going to a bowl was a big deal. Now 6-6 makes you bowl eligible. It's not right i tell ya, it's just not right. :panic:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n64520 said:
Back in the day - when dinosaurs roamed the earth - going to a bowl was a big deal. Now 6-6 makes you bowl eligible. It's not right i tell ya, it's just not right. :panic:

i like you man, you're crazy but I like you

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n64500 said:
I can't believe people read bowl predictions this early in the season.

I can't believe bowl predictions are made this early in the season.

I can't believe people take anything ESPN says or predicts seriously.

Well then I'm gonna predict you can't predict predictions. :embarrassed:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
williston_gator;n64675 said:
Jeff Barlis ‏@JeffBarlisESPN
Shreveport not an option? RT @MarkEnnis: Schlabach has Florida playing Memphis in the Birmingham Bowl. What a nightmare.

Schlabach is a jackass.

And I've yet to see anything that indicates this is a 6-7 win team. I keep hearing about us splitting the next 4, etc. If we lose Saturday, there's a real chance we finish with 4 wins. A win, and who knows? We could surge and win the East. But there's very little in between, imo. I'm just curious as to how they see us getting to 6 wins, but 6 wins only? The vols, Vu, EKU, and who else?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n64702 said:
Schlabach is a jackass.

And I've yet to see anything that indicates this is a 6-7 win team. I keep hearing about us splitting the next 4, etc. If we lose Saturday, there's a real chance we finish with 4 wins. A win, and who knows? We could surge and win the East. But there's very little in between, imo. I'm just curious as to how they see us getting to 6 wins, but 6 wins only? The vols, Vu, EKU, and who else?

The way USC, Missouri, and LSU have looked this year? We can definitely beat one or two of them at home, maybe all three if the breaks go our way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n64709 said:
The way USC, Missouri, and LSU have looked this year? We can definitely beat one of them at home, maybe both if the breaks go our way.

No I agree with that. My point is that if we can't beat the vols, I don't see us recovering(it's been a signature of WM's teams since he's been here). And if we do beat ut, and are able to beat Lsu or Usce, I don't see how we couldn't beat uga and Mizz. We just seem to be feast or famine each year. We never win a game, drop a game, win a game, etc. when we're talking about respectable opponents. The Idaho forfeit, killed any chance of us being a 6 win team.

If we get rolling, we could enter Jax with 1 loss. If not, I see us reeling and with a lame-duck coach, publicly announced or not.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n64712 said:
No I agree with that. My point is that if we can't beat the vols, I don't see us recovering(it's been a signature of WM's teams since he's been here). And if we do beat ut, and are able to beat Lsu or Usce, I don't see how we couldn't beat uga and Mizz. We just seem to be feast or famine each year. We never win a game, drop a game, win a game, etc. when we're talking about respectable opponents. The Idaho forfeit, killed any chance of us being a 6 win team.

If we get rolling, we could enter Jax with 1 loss. If not, I see us reeling and with a lame-duck coach, publicly announced or not.

Oh yeah, if we lose this weekend, pack it up for the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator