ESPN reveals broadcast schedule for SEC Week 1 games

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
:trump:

So you're a Gator, that would bet FOR fsu? :scratchchin:

Not always...Just pointing out what is obvious to everyone.

BTW, I've not said you weren't a Gator, I just question your motives on this site.

I've heard menstrual cycles last a week, so I'm sure yours will be over by then.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let me make this perfectly clear. I don't trust any of ya. Especially URG.

giraffesmile.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty tame compared to a lot of stuff I've seen posted on here before. But the truth can hurt.
Nah, you're just a troll like the rest of the fake fans that come on here pretending to be Gators...

Please continue with your insults so I can send you on your way
:popcorn:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let me make this perfectly clear. I don't trust any of ya. Especially URG.

:lies:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Nah, you're just a troll like the rest of the fake fans that come on here pretending to be Gators...

Please continue with your insults so I can send you on your way
:popcorn:

Got more Gator in my pinky than you got in you whole body boy, move on or nut up. Quit trying to get other people to fight your battles for you. Panzie fans like you is what infected this fan base and just about overrun it. GO GATORS!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Got more Gator in my pinky than you got in you whole body boy, move on or nut up. Quit trying to get other people to fight your battles for you. Panzie fans like you is what infected this fan base and just about overrun it. GO GATORS!
boy?
Panzie fans like me? You mean people who don't bash our team every chance we get, because we actually LIKE the Gators?

You really belong over at whorechant....they are definitely more your speed.

Who am I getting to fight battles for me? What a dumb comment :lol2:

Look sweetheart, you're the precious little snowflake that got all defensive for someone questioning your motives here...if you don't like it, then start acting like a fan, not some whiney little girl bitching every chance you can.

Not a single positive post before the last 24 hours....keep trollin little girl, keep trollin

:rotfl:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
boy?
Panzie fans like me? You mean people who don't bash our team every chance we get, because we actually LIKE the Gators?

You really belong over at whorechant....they are definitely more your speed.

Who am I getting to fight battles for me? What a dumb comment :lol2:

For the record, we are the same age, so next time you wanna call someone boy, you might want to educate yourself, not that you've displayed a modicum education thus far, so I won't expect much from you.

Look sweetheart, you're the precious little snowflake that got all defensive for someone questioning your motives here...if you don't like it, then start acting like a fan, not some whiney little girl *****ing every chance you can.

Not a single positive post before the last 24 hours....keep trollin little girl, keep trollin

:rotfl:

Yeah we're the same age and your half as mature. Yes your still a panzie fan, cause you refuse to be realistic. I've had plenty of positive posts on here, you just don't want to find them so you can be proven wrong yet again. I can see that I've gotten under your skin and hurt your feelings with these truths. Guess the ban is coming.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we're the same age and your half as mature. Yes your still a panzie fan, cause you refuse to be realistic. I've had plenty of positive posts on here, you just don't want to find them so you can be proven wrong yet again. I can see that I've gotten under your skin and hurt your feelings with these truths. Guess the ban is coming.
I'm half as mature, and you're the douche throwing out menstruation jabs :rotfl:

Yes, you've posted something positive in the last 24 hours, good for you...

You haven't gotten under my skin, not even in the slightest, I'm laughing my ass off that everything you keep saying reflects directly at you, in that you're the one that became immature, you're the one being a little girl making 4th grade jabs.

I've read enough of your lame ass posts to know you're about as fake as they come.

Btw, go ahead and tell me what I'm not being realistic about, in regards to the team..I'd love to hear what your uneducated ass has to say :popcorn:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm half as mature, and you're the douche throwing out menstruation jabs :rotfl:

Yes, you've posted something positive in the last 24 hours, good for you...

You haven't gotten under my skin, not even in the slightest, I'm laughing my ass off that everything you keep saying reflects directly at you, in that you're the one that became immature, you're the one being a little girl making 4th grade jabs.

I've read enough of your lame ass posts to know you're about as fake as they come.

Btw, go ahead and tell me what I'm not being realistic about, in regards to the team..I'd love to hear what your uneducated ass has to say :popcorn:

Ha, you just keep coming up with the same regurgitated rhetoric I'm always seeing posted on here. Come up with something original. Your like a spoiled little kid that don't get his way, then you cry about banning me. Like I said, I don't think any of your friend are coming to your rescue. They're even questioning your maturity now with all these ridiculous posts and can see how I've exposed you. Your in deep waters now Panzie, sink or swim.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ha, you just keep coming up with the same regurgitated rhetoric I'm always seeing posted on here.
like what, be specific.

Your like a spoiled little kid that don't get his way, then you cry about banning me. Like I said, I don't think any of your friend are coming to your rescue. They're even questioning your maturity now with all these ridiculous posts and can see how I've exposed you. Your in deep waters now Panzie, sink or swim.
I'm still waiting for you to post anything a 5 year old wouldn't.
Now you're just making schit up :rotfl:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
like what, be specific.

I'm still waiting for you to post anything a 5 year old wouldn't.
Now you're just making schit up :rotfl:

Must've hit the nail on the head, your insecurities show all too well. You still can't respond with anything original. Just reread your posts if you want specifics, want be hard to see a pattern. I figured I'd be banned by now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What the hell is a panzie :dunno:
Crew of an awesome German tank?
Fan of an awesome heavy metal band?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Must've hit the nail on the head, your insecurities show all too well. You still can't respond with anything original. Just reread your posts if you want specifics, want be hard to see a pattern. I figured I'd be banned by now.
Your mouth keeps moving but all I see is schit flowin.

Seriously, if you're going to accuse me of coming up with the same regurgitated rhetoric about the team, then by all means, be specific and tell me what you're talking about.

You've responded throughout this thread with nothing but generic dumbassery...it's all you're capable of apparently.

I really wasn't out to ban you, but if you're going to keep asking for it, I can make it happen for you if you wish, just say the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.