ESPN reveals broadcast schedule for SEC Week 1 games

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Your mouth keeps moving but all I see is schit flowin.

Seriously, if you're going to accuse me of coming up with the same regurgitated rhetoric about the team, then by all means, be specific and tell me what you're talking about.

You've responded throughout this thread with nothing but generic dumbassery...it's all you're capable of apparently.

I really wasn't out to ban you, but if you're going to keep asking for it, I can make it happen for you if you wish, just say the word.

You ain't out to ban me, ha. Don't backtrack now cause you look pathetic for saying that. It wasn't long into our conversation that you threw that out there. I've been on here for six months or so and been in plenty of nasty debates, but I ain't never had anybody threaten me with a ban. Which reinforces my point about you being an immature panzie. Hell I ain't never given anyone a dislike and people have said terrible things about me, you know why, cause it don't bother me like it does you. I laugh at all my negative posts I get, even yours, they're entertaining to me. You don't like my opinion on things, too bad. I tell what I think and if it's negative I don't hold back. The regurgitated rhetoric I said was all the insults you were throwing at me, they're the same insults I read all the time on this board. No I'm not going to take the time and read through your past post log, because I don't care that much. I can tell you take these posts a lot more seriously than I do. So I'm just gonna keep on posting the same way I always have posted and if it you don't like them, tuff. Ignore me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that URG is the only mod who continuously gets into :catfight: with board members?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that URG is the only mod who continuously gets into :catfight: with board members?
Sometimes some people hate the truth...Gatorrhoid81 has proven himself to be nothing more than an egotistical 4th grader...it's all one can really expect of blockheaded little girls like her.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Sometimes some people hate the truth...Gatorrhoid81 has proven himself to be nothing more than an egotistical 4th grader...it's all one can really expect of blockheaded little girls like her.

I'm guessing daddy told you that you had to have a better reason than someone exposing you and hurting your feeling to ban them. Looking forward to future chats.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You ain't out to ban me, ha. Don't backtrack now cause you look pathetic for saying that. It wasn't long into our conversation that you threw that out there.
please show me where I said I would ban you. Just because you can't read, doesn't mean I said something, but again, if that's what you want, just say the word and I'll make it happen, it's really that simple.

I've been on here for six months or so and been in plenty of nasty debates, but I ain't never had anybody threaten me with a ban.
and you still haven't...:lmao2:

Which reinforces my point about you being an immature panzie.
So I question your motives on this board, then you start talking about menstruation, something you're very clearly familar with, which says a lot about you...and I'm the one that's immature.
Do you not even read what you post? :lol2:

Hell I ain't never given anyone a dislike and people have said terrible things about me, you know why, cause it don't bother me like it does you.
you think you are bothering me?
:bwahaha:

You really might be the dumbest poster I've vome across on any message board I've seen in the last 15 years. Kudos to you, that's a hell of an achievement.

The regurgitated rhetoric I said was all the insults you were throwing at me, they're the same insults I read all the time on this board.

Nah fool, you said I regurgitate the same rhetoric in regards to the team...back it up hot shot and tell me what you're talking about...don't change your words now...
Thin skinned, that pretty much sums it up. Not the best setting for someone like that.
Says the little girl talking about her menstrual cycle :lmao2:

I'm guessing daddy told you that you had to have a better reason than someone exposing you and hurting your feeling to ban them. Looking forward to future chats.

The more you make schit up, the dumber you look nancy. :lol2:

I broke you, and everybody saw it. Lol
keep dreaming sweetheart...you ain't done schit but pretend you're some wannabe billy badass...when you aint nothin but a trailer trash nole

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cause you refuse to be realistic
Btw, go ahead and tell me what I'm not being realistic about, in regards to the team..I'd love to hear what your uneducated ass has to say :popcorn:
Ha, you just keep coming up with the same regurgitated rhetoric I'm always seeing posted on here. Come up with something original.
refused to answer

like what, be specific.
Must've hit the nail on the head, your insecurities show all too well. You still can't respond with anything original. Just reread your posts if you want specifics, want be hard to see a pattern. I figured I'd be banned by now.
again refused to answer
The regurgitated rhetoric I said was all the insults you were throwing at me, they're the same insults I read all the time on this board. No I'm not going to take the time and read through your past post log, because I don't care that much.
Because you got nothin.

You'd be a great poster on GSMB...all kinds of loud mouthed losers over there, you'd fit right in.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
please show me where I said I would ban you. Just because you can't read, doesn't mean I said something, but again, if that's what you want, just say the word and I'll make it happen, it's really that simple.

and you still haven't...:lmao2:

So I question your motives on this board, then you start talking about menstruation, something you're very clearly familar with, which says a lot about you...and I'm the one that's immature.
Do you not even read what you post? :lol2:

you think you are bothering me?
:bwahaha:

You really might be the dumbest poster I've vome across on any message board I've seen in the last 15 years. Kudos to you, that's a hell of an achievement.

Nah fool, you said I regurgitate the same rhetoric in regards to the team...back it up hot shot and tell me what you're talking about...don't change your words now...

Says the little girl talking about her menstrual cycle :lmao2:

The more you make schit up, the dumber you look nancy. :lol2:

keep dreaming sweetheart...you ain't done schit but pretend you're some wannabe billy badass...when you aint nothin but a trailer trash nole

Yeah I was right, daddy got on to you for the threat. Your embarrassing yourself now desperately trying to save face. Evidently you have quiet the reputation for being a crybaby, and here I was thinking I was the one that exposed you. I'm really disappointed now, but then again I bet you die a little inside each time someone like me reminds you of how much of a panzie you are. Listen man it's obvious you suffer from some self-esteem issues, but lighten up. People just trying to have fun one here. Your last post was only mildly funny, I know you can do better than that.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I was right, daddy got on to you for the threat
Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

word vomit

this is the post where I make things up so I feel better about myself

Still waiting for you to actually discuss the team here. :waiting:

I'll ask you again, tell me what I think about this team that is just the same old regurgitated rhetoric.
You say it's fans like me that's infected the fan base, so go ahead and be more descriptive of what you mean, because so far the only thing that can be concluded is that, according to you, one is only a real fan like you if one is constantly dropping a giant turd on the team.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

Still waiting for you to actually discuss the team here. :waiting:

I'll ask you again, tell me what I think about this team that is just the same old regurgitated rhetoric.
You say it's fans like me that's infected the fan base, so go ahead and be more descriptive of what you mean, because so far the only thing that can be concluded is that, according to you, one is only a real fan like you if one is constantly dropping a giant turd on the team.

Well like I said, I've said plenty positive about the team. You ain't gonna take the time to go look through my posts and find them, just like I ain't gonna go through your posts. I said once before the regurgitated rhetoric comment referred to the insults, I've heard them all before. I said you need to be more realistic like me. If that's admitting we suck at something, then admit it, doesn't make people less of fans cause we're critical. I am a Gator through bad and good. Pumper fans always look for a silver lining when there isn't one, they choose to always think positive, but I've never been that way. I'm just giving my honest assessment of how I view the program. People can hate it and call me whatever, but I've suffered through many of the same tough times they did with the program and enjoyed many of the great times. We may not agree, but we're all Gators.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah...
I think it's a great slate of games (more exciting than the usual David and Goliaths)
...and I believe at that early point in the season that defenses will carry the day(s).
I see us beating Meatchickin and the Tide rolling over the Clown car.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah...
I think it's a great slate of games (more exciting than the usual David and Goliaths)
...and I believe at that early point in the season that defenses will carry the day(s).
I see us beating Meatchickin and the Tide rolling over the Clown car.

Well that would be the perfect scenario.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys argument was sad. Im embarrassed for both of you guys. When can alcoholica and sasquash get into it again? Thats entertainment.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow. I've got to say.....congratulations on the pissing contest, boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator