ESPN Unit/Player Rankings

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand the purpose of your questions. Yes, Mac put those offensive units in place, which is why there should be no more excuses for a poor offense this year. If this offense continues to struggle, then it is all on Mac. Muschamp can't be the scapegoat for the offensive woes any longer. When Mac was hired, it was expected that the offense would be fixed within a few short years. He even bragged about how he can win with his dog at QB. Well it's the third year, and we should have a good offense by now. I don't know if we will have a good one, but we should.

Most, if not all, great coaches have a better year 2 than year 1. Our team and offense actually digressed in 2016 from 2015. That is no excuse to lower the bar on our original expectations from 2 years ago for this team this year. This team needs to take a big jump ahead this year or else Mac's seat will be quite hot going into year 4.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about how good we could be. I want to finally see it happen!

Well technically he's won with nothing but dogs at the QB position.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And yet....

You don't see that as a pretty big exception?

Of course I see it's a big "exception". It's so big that it's either going to make or break the man's career at UF. I'm not holding my breath on the QB position being solved. But there have been plenty of good-to-great CFB teams that have had mediocre QB play. If he's the coach HE thinks he is, well, then we should be good enough on offense this year without "great" QB play. Again, I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator