Every Father

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I got pretty emotional watching this. There's a rage in him that I can't even fathom, and he can't act on it, which has to be unbearable. Hopefully he can take comfort in knowing that Nassar will get his in the clink for the rest of his miserable life.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
damn, I can totally relate. If something like that happened to either of my 2 girls...just damn

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As a father of three daughters I was rooting for the dad the entire time. I wish they'd let him get one good right hook in before subduing him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are parts of Florida no cop will go near. Some of them I know, if someone does something like this $hit bag to my daughter.... they better run to the cops.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish they'd let him get one good right hook in before subduing him.
That was my reaction, too. If I were one of those bailiffs, I'd be tempted to 'accidentally' whiff on the guy and take out another bailiff simultaneously. Something like this:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got pretty emotional watching this. There's a rage in him that I can't even fathom, and he can't act on it, which has to be unbearable. Hopefully he can take comfort in knowing that Nassar will get his in the clink for the rest of his miserable life.
I don't think a father can ever get comfort with any outcome of this situation.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That would be an extreme test of my ability to accept that “vengeance is Mine...”
I was literally thinking the same thing as I watched this. I could not imagine a more difficult test for me to maintain self-control or to give place for God's wrath. I would want justice carried out by my hands.

I don't think a father can ever get comfort with any outcome of this situation.

...and I fear that you are right. ...that after I got my vengeance, that it would be hollow and unsatisfying. Nonetheless, I can't imagine not wanting to take the situation into my own hands.

I hate this kind of evil.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of those situations where if you are the security guys... you wait for him to get at least one shot in before pulling him off.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I would've gotten my 5 minutes worth.... One piece at a time. He would beg for death but that would be a reprieve from the absolute hell I would've put him through, And I would let him live to cherish our time together.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Frankly, I'm thinking Nassar never makes it to court, never found. But maybe dad didn't find out or put it all together until after let's play doctor redux was in custody. I hope the guy gets his ass plowed every day in the prison laundry room.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This should cause some parents awakening about putting little ones into such a fanatical engagement.
So many lil girls have multiple joint & bone damages in gymnastics. Even the 18 year olds are still pre-pubescent.??
None of the victims spoke up out of fear that it would impede their path to glory. Their extreme youth seems the only "trap" difference from those sexy starlets aspiring for Hollywood fame and glory. It is certainly more odious due to the extreme childhood grooming that gymnastics employs.

Most these girls' grooming started by age 5. Their bodies are completely turned over, entrusted to strangers who see them as their property. This should trigger an awakening about the 'addictivity' of too early-start glory-pursuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb