Every Father

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No way in hell Id apologize for trying to whoop that dudes ass.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
As an officer of the court, I cannot, in good conscience, condone such...

...awww, who the fcuk am I kidding? We were all rooting for Dad.

Alex.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A bullet has a better reach.....

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am flabbergasted that so many were not sure if anything was wrong. I don’t understand this. I can’t square it.

As a father I’d probably be curled up in the corner thinking what the hell have I done? Otherwise I’d be getting access to the back of the courthouse.

This is the one thing I believe I have given my daughter...confidence that she is right and she can always trust me to come to her defense.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
I wish Mr. Nassar all the best in prison and hope he lives a long and miserable life as the b$tch of the prison.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
A bullet has a better reach.....
Nah, a bullet can't do to that guy what I want done to him.

I have no personal connection to any of that situation other than having an 8 year old daughter, and any time I see as article or a piece on television, my body has a real physical, visceral reaction. Seriously, I cannot see this without the hair on the back of my neck standing up, i get a hard lump in my throat, and I start pumping adrenaline.

As as officer of the Court I'm bound to promote the ethic and decorum of the courtroom, but there is just no way I could fault dad for that. He's a bigger man than I am for apologizing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I got pretty emotional watching this. There's a rage in him that I can't even fathom, and he can't act on it, which has to be unbearable. Hopefully he can take comfort in knowing that Nassar will get his in the clink for the rest of his miserable life.

I don't have a daughter, I have two sons, and this video brings me to tears............I can't even begin to truly understand but it still kills me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I got pretty emotional watching this. There's a rage in him that I can't even fathom, and he can't act on it, which has to be unbearable. Hopefully he can take comfort in knowing that Nassar will get his in the clink for the rest of his miserable life.
I've dealt with victims for decades. Most people feel a special sympathy for a child or young lady who was abused. Family members feel it worse when a loved one is hurt or abused. Kids are worse it seems. Fathers and mothers often feel incredible guilt for not protecting their kids. They may or may not have even more guilt and regret if the child said anything about it or even hinted, maybe even had some changes in behavior that in retrospect they feel they should have understood to be a sign. He checks many boxes.

In the old days, making criminals walk the gauntlet on the way to prison or gallows had some therapeutic effects.

That being said, there are murderers in Detroit and other parts of Michigan who will walk out of prison on average in 7 years. They too need to be looking at never getting out.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"well it doesn't make alot of money so it doesn't matter or mean anything" - Swamp Donkey

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'd hope that could get to him before he even got to trial. The national forest is big and I've got a 4x4. That failing, he'd get his day in court. I'd find out where he would be doing his time and I'd send some care packages to inmates that included his picture and a description of what he was. He'd end up wishing I had got to him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Little girls' dreams debauched into grown girls' nightmares. Yeah, so many parents with so much love for their little darlings that they sacrificed right along with them, so they could construct joy into their life-dreams ... then to have them haunted by that inevitable guilt that soaked in after the pursuit-road is exited. This is paedophelia and incest-like. No such thing as cruel & unusual punishment for this guy -
cruel & unusual punishment is what he imposed on those girls for years.

Let's hope this event installs safeguards like anonymous whistle-blowing to a mandatory weekly counselor for all girls. For the boys just make sure there are no gymnastic scholarships to Penn State.:cool:

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
This is a high profile case we all know about. But what about all of those unknown, hidden, never to be revealed cases that will never come to light? And parents what are you doing when you don't spend enough time with your children to know something is amiss? Even when I was in the first grade I walked to and from school with no hesitation or fear -- all of us kids did. But the reality in this country today is that nobody can be trusted, not for a minute, not for an hour. Really sad.

H20Gator

Sep 27, 2015
Oh man, I watched the victim statement of the girl who's family was friends with this monster. Brought me to tears. This girl told her Dad what the guy had done, and he didn't believe her. She had to endure joint family holidays and vacations, living the truth but being labeled a liar. Then after the truth came out, her Dad committed suicide. Unimaginable tragedy. Her testimony was perhaps one of the bravest acts I have ever witnessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.