Every Father

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man, I watched the victim statement of the girl who's family was friends with this monster. Brought me to tears. This girl told her Dad what the guy had done, and he didn't believe her. She had to endure joint family holidays and vacations, living the truth but being labeled a liar. Then after the truth came out, her Dad committed suicide. Unimaginable tragedy. Her testimony was perhaps one of the bravest acts I have ever witnessed.

Heart breaking

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What did Nassar do to the girls, exactly?

Well, we can be sure that he palpated their arms, legs provocatively. On little girls that's bad in the least. Apparently, he violated their trust further. Protecting their privacy, probably little will be made public.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I have a daughter nearly the age of the victims when this took place. I find out some bastard lays a hand on her and he won't believe what happens next even while it's happening.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Well, we can be sure that he palpated their arms, legs provocatively. On little girls that's bad in the least. Apparently, he violated their trust further. Protecting their privacy, probably little will be made public.
I've seen a lot that had been made public. Can't make my hands type that sh1te. Suffice it to say the dude should not be killed and if there was ever a moment for an exception to the cruel and unusual punishment prohibition in the constitution, it should be used for this guy.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man, I watched the victim statement of the girl who's family was friends with this monster. Brought me to tears. This girl told her Dad what the guy had done, and he didn't believe her. She had to endure joint family holidays and vacations, living the truth but being labeled a liar. Then after the truth came out, her Dad committed suicide. Unimaginable tragedy. Her testimony was perhaps one of the bravest acts I have ever witnessed.
This is what scares me and what would have me curled up in the corner. This is my worse nightmare.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the guards in the prison that he goes to make sure everybody knows who he is and turn a blind eye all day every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator