Everyone Point and Laugh at the B1G

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Back to being a national punchline, their top two teams just lost bowl games on back to back nights, one in extremely embarrassing fashion, and one in slightly less embarrassing fashion. In the last two playoffs, the B1G representatives have been outscored by their opponents by a score of 69-0. Penn St. also about to get skull drug against USC tomorrow.

[GIPHY="laugh"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/3otPoDr0fOulyrV7oI/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
P.J. Fleck gets to whip some cheesehead ass as well tomorrow.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The whole playoff was put in place for the Big10 if Washington had lost Penn state or Michigan would have been in also thank god they were exposed for slow plodding conference they have always been.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looking forward to "We Are... Pedo-State" getting skull fucked tomorrow as well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This whole Playoff BS was just that BS. It was more about the Punk 12 and Big 2 and Little 8 being left out of the NC picture. Always whining about the SEC. The P12 can't even match up and the pOSU being in there and they're not even a conference champion. Both were exposed for what they are pretenders and not contenders. It does not matter what system you have a playoff, 1 vs. 2, etc. Someone is always going to get left out and there will be controversy. Loved seeing both those teams lose in Epic fashion.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to laugh at them, but the last 7 years have made it impossible for me to make fun of anyone. We're like Vandy and Kentucky...riding Bama's coat tails while chanting SEC.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I'd love to laugh at them, but the last 7 years have made it impossible for me to make fun of anyone. We're like Vandy and Kentucky...riding Bama's coat tails while chanting SEC.
You are right. And with apologies to 'Bama, I want to add that the SEC is mediocre at best.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
134223433.jpg

Doing this 50 times a day makes me believe I can beat Vanderbilt.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Esophageal spasm level to maximum...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Self-awareness level: 0
So I can't make fun of two teams I hate because we've been down? Isn't that why we're here in the first place?

He's a liberal .....That's one of their qualities
Because political stance has so much to do with me thinking the B1G sucks. Let me guess, you're like gren in that whenever someone cuts you off in traffic, you yell THEY MUST BE AN OBUMMER SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So I can't make fun of two teams I hate because we've been down? Isn't that why we're here in the first place?
Of course you can. I just feel like the tiny, tag along bully from Christmas Story since we don't hold up our end of the bargain within the conference.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Of course you can. I just feel like the tiny, tag along bully from Christmas Story since we don't hold up our end of the bargain within the conference.

This.

Pointing out spec in their eye while ignoring the plank in ours.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let's wait until after the Iowa before we make fun of the big 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics