Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mywz4rcUKP1toi8p4o2_250.gif

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
What do you recon the odds are she's a feminist?
Good question:
My daughter in law just got a huge tattoo of a uterus with all kinds of stuff coming out of it - including snakes as the Fallopian tubes.
"Smash the Patriarchy" is one of her hash tags...as well as "FeministasF*ck"...

Family gatherings are a treat

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
What do you recon the odds are she's a feminist?

Actually the author seemed quite sarcastic in her tone ... I think she's under the impression it's pretty ridiculous...

like this: "Cave women were empowered in ways that the modern woman could only dream about. There was only one thing missing – shopping."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually the author seemed quite sarcastic in her tone ... I think she's under the impression it's pretty ridiculous...

like this: "Cave women were empowered in ways that the modern woman could only dream about. There was only one thing missing – shopping."

Yeah, I kinda got that vibe too until the end part, then she had me guessing again. :lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

The entire thing was written tongue-in-cheek on her part as evidenced by the whole super strong vaginas ripping off men's genitals, crushing them and swallowing them to feed the baby. Anyone taking this article even 1% as feminist ranting is completely missing the intent. It was written to point out the idiocy of some of what she's read in sites like tumblr as of late where there are more and more voices detached from reality spouting this sort of nonsense.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone ever question how Navet comes across this crap on the interwebs? :scratchchin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator