Fairness wins in the end

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n244957 said:
If this were true and upheld I alone could dwindle the board membership from 600 to about 3....

Mods are people too. We don't all see things in the same light.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n244944 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post
That's like a semihole complaining about anti-nole posts on a Gator board when they visit they out of boredom every now & then.

It's really not. There's no rules against bashing Noles. There are rules against personal attacks and insults. It's the PF posters who think they should have their own set of rules.

Ahhhhh, I see said the blind man!

So, the common language of the forum, taken with a grain of salt & humor by the regulars, is taken literally & personally by the flag flyers. The ol' sandy vag syndrome! Got ya!

Sorry you guy's have been dealing with it. I had no clue what all the hubbub was about. Well, one things for sure, the unfortunate truth about today's politics is that the "battle lines" have never been so well defined or beliefs so strongly held than they are in today's world. Any discussion in person of politics usually ends up as a shouting match, so it's no wonder the online discussions devolve into sharp language & insults.

I personally appreciate the effort you guys put into this place.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n244962 said:

So, the common language of the forum, taken with a grain of salt & humor by the regulars, is taken literally & personally by the flag flyers. The ol' sandy vag syndrome! Got ya!
Maybe we need a new emote
sand.png

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n244973 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

Maybe we need a new emote
sand.png

:fistbump:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n244858 said:
So people really are complaining? I've said it before, remove the flagging system.
It's useful. I flagged ox's post today when he closed a volatile thread. It was just getting good.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n244962 said:

Sorry you guy's have been dealing with it. I had no clue what all the hubbub was about. Well, one things for sure, the unfortunate truth about today's politics is that the "battle lines" have never been so well defined or beliefs so strongly held than they are in today's world. Any discussion in person of politics usually ends up as a shouting match, so it's no wonder the online discussions devolve into sharp language & insults.

I personally appreciate the effort you guys put into this place.

The insults and attacks that take place in the main forum, for the most part, are veiled (though thinly sometimes) and mostly harmless, but in the PF it gets downright nasty and personal. It's also the off-season so sometimes rules get bent or enforced with a lighter hand than they might during football season. Also, posters are individuals. Each reacts uniquely to the same post. It is what it is.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244702 said:
When you get older (like me) you see things differently. Many of you were all upset with PDS so he got banned, He is back. Law pisses people off all the time and claims to HATE libs. I have no problem with either because they bring humor and other points of view much like Avatar. Well enough of you fckn PUSSSSSIES have complained (grow the fck up please) about cowboy so now he is blocked Now back to the "older part of life". My n key was gone so that was driving me nuts. Then cowboy was gone and he said he could still post. No official word on him (till now in my PM from the GC "God". I thought gremlins were in my computer. Last night confirmed it. I went to to type something in an address bar and all of a sudden nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was what I got. n's as far as I would let it. Like the computer God said "you want n boy then here they are". Wherever I put the cursor for text I got continuous n's. So I shut it down till this morning. NOW THIS MORNING, my n key works. And I find out sort of in a "roundabout way" that pssiess got a poster banned. If you complained to Ox about CB you are way worse than cowboy, You probably got beat up on playgrounds, shoved into lockers, never ever played real tackle football and are a mommie's boy. P U S S Y...........
btw Pilot has more guts and character than all the complainers together. He let CB say about anything he wanted on his own forum. I suggested both of them for this forum.

npa5yMn.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldnt this be in the PF? It's clearly a controversial subject involving political preferences... just saying...

Also, the butthurt is strong with the OP, very strong...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n244917 said:
No, actually I'm at the point where I hope Ox gets rid of the PF completely. It's gotten beyond tolerable imo. When every day, or nearly every day I first check my email in the morning, there's another flagged post (3 in one day this week) in the PF, I no longer care if you guys have your little haven or not.

Well, it's not my site so you guys can do whatever you want. But speaking strictly from a business point of view, cutting out approximately 30% of your site's thread production and 25% of it's posts wouldn't be prudent.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n245030 said:
Well, it's not my site so you guys can do whatever you want. But speaking strictly from a business point of view, cutting out approximately 30% of your site's thread production and 25% of it's posts wouldn't be prudent.

That may be true, and it's probably the only reason the PF still exists.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n245030 said:
cutting out approximately 30% of your site's thread production and 25% of it's posts wouldn't be prudent.

Not at this juncture. Na ga da.

Attachments

• conv_3657.jpeg
    conv_3657.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 51

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n244790 said:
Originally posted by PastyStoole View Post
uppity ******."

I need some help understanding of this term. help anyone?

… the evolutionary posture of man is due to the uppityness of apes.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n245087 said:
I desperately want to know who the whiny posters are!

I'd list'em, but I don'i wanna get flagged.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to me that the ones who are constantly whining and showing their @ss are the ones getting vacations.
It's pretty simple really, dont act like a raging :jerkstore: and you wont be jettisoned.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
well sonovabichhhh..I thought this was locked i# solitary. nav, I am sorry you are besieged by pu$$ies each day that do#t eve# post here. Who k#ew. As for how bad it is i# here. I have see# way worse other places. I just do #ot see much bad sh#t here regardi#g #ame calli#g. sorry about the # sig#. my n key is dead & C&P is too tedious. Durty, whe# did I pizzz u off. are you a flaggger?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys in the PF kill me. Every time this "post reporting" starts, it's always when a new poster shows up and starts posting in the PF that usually doesn't. Yet somehow, none of you can figure out who's doing it? :lol: By new poster, I mean specifically to the PF. Think about it, I bet you can figure it out.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n245121 said:
You guys in the PF kill me. Every time this "post reporting" starts, it's always when a new poster shows up and starts posting in the PF that usually doesn't. Yet somehow, none of you can figure out who's doing it? :lol: By new poster, I mean specifically to the PF. Think about it, I bet you can figure it out.

chkn.gif

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n245113 said:
well sonovabichhhh..I thought this was locked i# solitary. nav, I am sorry you are besieged by pu$$ies each day that do#t eve# post here. Who k#ew. As for how bad it is i# here. I have see# way worse other places. I just do #ot see much bad sh#t here regardi#g #ame calli#g. sorry about the # sig#. my n key is dead & C&P is too tedious. Durty, whe# did I pizzz u off. are you a flaggger?

".......Last night confirmed it. I went to to type something in an address bar and all of a sudden nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was what I got. n's as far as I would let it. Like the computer God said "you want n boy then here they are"

Looks like the computer God is f**kin' with you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator