Fairness wins in the end

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys #eed to get a grip and form up alo#g the midli#e for i#spectio#! Coach will be here soo# to straighte# you all out!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
CB is not a gator. Meds are for the weak. People that complain to mods are weak. They need meds. I teach PE and work on behavior in my classes, I do lots of listening. My n key seems to be working now. This place is my therapy sort of. But censoring people here is sad. But some people are thin skinned. I get it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n245621 said:
CB is not a gator. Meds are for the weak. People that complain to mods are weak. They need meds. I teach PE and work on behavior in my classes, I do lots of listening. My n key seems to be working now. This place is my therapy sort of. But censoring people here is sad. But some people are thin skinned. I get it.

:grouphug:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;245621 said:
But censoring people here is sad. But some people are thin skinned. I get it.
Unless it's a conservative, then it's cool.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I dont get it. I never ever said ban some dckhed for their views no matter how rabic RW they are. But believe what you want. Dont you have a vette to work on somewhere........or some poster to ban for angering the correct mindset

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n245621 said:

I get it that you work on your behavior in class but don't you have someone to help on it during the summer?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... a lil tabasco makes everything better.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n244763 said:
tumblr_llvkwxW0sy1qbn691.gif
Anything this guy touches turns to gold. 6 likes for a chick drinking water?

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n245557 said:
Will someone please give him a timeout until he gets the n/# key fixed?

I'm just hoping his # key breaks soon.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n245621 said:
You're not exactly being thick skinned yourself when it comes to your cowboy friend

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;244789 said:
And if a poster is only posting to try and get under people's skin, then that poster is useless and should be removed.

You do this on virtual every post

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n245814 said:
Anything this guy touches turns to gold. 6 likes for a chick drinking water?
Water? :lol: :facepalm:

Dec 10, 2014
This is a Sports forum. To me (and I certainly post in it) the PF is a necessary evil. It keeps the politics out of the main board. It's the offseason right now. Tempers are flaring more easily. As a fan base, we don't know if we have anything to look forward to in our two biggest sports. On top of that it's the most divisive political climate I think I've ever seen. I personally think the PF should just be a "enter at your own risk" portion of the board if no content issues develop such as inappropriate images, then let the dogs eat.

I don't really get banning people on the PF for voicing their opinion but then allowing people to essentially troll others on the main board for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of another poster. But whatever. If I had my druthers, we wouldn't ban anybody unless they were a blatant troll. To most of the posters on this board's credit, the trolling is strategically tempered.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n245936 said:
I don't think that he's ever seen Will and Grace.
Who the hell would admit to that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen a single episode of Will & Grace, but I knew she wasn't guzzling water there.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;245998 said:
Who the hell would admit to that?

Admit to NOT seeing it? Right here. I wonder what "man" would admit to seeing it...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n245918 said:
This is a Sports forum. To me (and I certainly post in it) the PF is a necessary evil. It keeps the politics out of the main board. It's the offseason right now. Tempers are flaring more easily. As a fan base, we don't know if we have anything to look forward to in our two biggest sports. On top of that it's the most divisive political climate I think I've ever seen. I personally think the PF should just be a "enter at your own risk" portion of the board if no content issues develop such as inappropriate images, then let the dogs eat.

I don't really get banning people on the PF for voicing their opinion but then allowing people to essentially troll others on the main board for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of another poster. But whatever. If I had my druthers, we wouldn't ban anybody unless they were a blatant troll. To most of the posters on this board's credit, the trolling is strategically tempered.

Polifical forums tend to do best when people just leave them alone, and like you say they help keep some of that out of the main forums. When people (mods, admins, etc) start dicking around in them though they become a huge pain in the ass for everybody not surprisingly the posters who post in there don't like needless and arbitrary meddling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.