Fall Practice

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Please. He will never be on the field except for maybe field goals or something. Same as Mike.

There is a reason that they say there are only 6 linemen right now.
I thought Harkless was okay for a backup, what happened to him?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

We look like straight sh*t in practice it appears. And this is during the easy public stuff. :eek:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's a f ing Nole. F him. Certainly don't link his propaganda piece.

I saw the Michigan fans laughing about it. I think the majority of them actually think it was just one session on the same day. It still looks pretty bad however.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

We look like straight sh*t in practice it appears. And this is during the easy public stuff. :eek:

I bet he's got some highlights of last year's game he could share with you, too. WTF are you posting clown propaganda for? I think this calls for at least a 3 day vacation.
:ban2:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he's got some highlights of last year's game he could share with you, too. WTF are you posting clown propaganda for? I think this calls for at least a 3 day vacation.
:ban2:

It might save me 3 days of stress from thinking about the offense.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

LOL....you're seriously buying that? You pick any team ever, college or pro, and I could splice together 1:43 of film that would make them look terrible.

Some of those passes are being thrown by Trask, Alan and even Nick Sproles. The clip includes drops by receivers Jacob Mesenger and Glenn Jarriel. I guess the Nole is right to some degree - if we start Sproles and have him throwing to Mesenger and Jarriel it's not going to be pretty.

Any word from the Nole on how their 5th string QB and walk on receivers look so far in practice?

Confirmation bias at it's finest with a little Stockholm syndrome on the side.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
LOL. And that is that great receiver corps that Ole Butters created.

We all know that the OL is still a shytshow.
The O-Line might still be ****. But the WR corps is noticably better this year. Cleveland has first round NFL draft potential. They just gotta get a QB that can get him the ball and actually pass it a few times on first down. I feel like Nuss calls a run on first down 95% of the time.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Please. He will never be on the field except for maybe field goals or something. Same as Mike.

There is a reason that they say there are only 6 linemen right now.

And your point is? The "wait to see" comment must've flown right over your head. I even joked about it and you still felt the need to step in and "be the voice of reason." I'm certainly not putting any $$ down that he'll see any significant PT.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://florida.247sports.com/Gallery/Floridas-Projected-Depth-Chart-as-Camp-Ends-106307138

247's projected depth chart

Offensive Line
Left Tackle
Martez Ivey
T.J. Moore
Andrew Mike

Left Guard
Brett Heggie
Nick Buchanan

Center
T.J. McCoy
Tyler Jordan

Right Guard
Fredrick Johnson
Antonio Riles
Kavaris Harkless

Right Tackle
Jawaan Taylor
Tyler Jordan
Stone Forsythe

Tight End
DeAndre Goolsby
C'yontai Lewis
Moral Stephens
Kemore Gamble
Kalif Jackson

Wide Receiver
X Receiver
Tyrie Cleveland
Freddie Swain
James Robinson

Z Receiver
Joshua Hammond
Daquon Green

Y Receiver
Brandon Powell
Dre Massey
Kadarius Toney

Running Back
Jordan Scarlett
Lamical Perine
Malik Davis
Mark Thompson
Adarius Lemons

Quarterback
Feleipe Franks
Malik Zaire
Luke Del Rio
Kyle Trask
Jake Allen

Comments: Don't put too much stock into this listing right now; frankly nobody seems to have a firm handle on what's going on in the quarterback battle. The big question is whether Florida will opt for a veteran presence at quarterback. If they do, expect Zaire or Del Rio to trot out there against Michigan. But Franks likely has the highest long-term upside and has had a strong fall camp.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Think we won't know who wins the qb battle goes until we see how the OL holds. Best downfield passer doesn't matter if there is turf in the mask. Maybe Franks will play the whole season or get ko'd verse Michigan. SSDY

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
http://florida.247sports.com/Gallery/Floridas-Projected-Depth-Chart-as-Camp-Ends-106307138

247's projected depth chart

Offensive Line
Left Tackle
Martez Ivey
T.J. Moore
Andrew Mike

Left Guard
Brett Heggie
Nick Buchanan

Center
T.J. McCoy
Tyler Jordan

Right Guard
Fredrick Johnson
Antonio Riles
Kavaris Harkless

Right Tackle
Jawaan Taylor
Tyler Jordan
Stone Forsythe

Tight End
DeAndre Goolsby
C'yontai Lewis
Moral Stephens
Kemore Gamble
Kalif Jackson

Wide Receiver
X Receiver
Tyrie Cleveland
Freddie Swain
James Robinson

Z Receiver
Joshua Hammond
Daquon Green

Y Receiver
Brandon Powell
Dre Massey
Kadarius Toney

Running Back
Jordan Scarlett
Lamical Perine
Malik Davis
Mark Thompson
Adarius Lemons

Quarterback
Feleipe Franks
Malik Zaire
Luke Del Rio
Kyle Trask
Jake Allen

Comments: Don't put too much stock into this listing right now; frankly nobody seems to have a firm handle on what's going on in the quarterback battle. The big question is whether Florida will opt for a veteran presence at quarterback. If they do, expect Zaire or Del Rio to trot out there against Michigan. But Franks likely has the highest long-term upside and has had a strong fall camp.

That depth chart makes a lot more damn sense than the one with Mike and the walkon.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Zaire starts due to experience and playmaking abilities with his legs against Michigan. Franks will get a few snaps due to having a great fall camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.