Fall Practice

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
DHsIawSXsAAbB7d.jpg:large

This is a picture of our stable of running backs.

Thompson, far right of the picture, just towers over everyone. His arms are nearly the same size as Davis thighs. If only he could hang onto the ball, he has NFL written all over him.

Lemons definitely wants to stand out. Everyone else in the picture is all business, but Lemons body posture is shouting "look at me, look at me". That swagger and confidence could be a strength. It could also be a weakness if Davis stays ahead of him on the depth chart. I'm not sure Lemons has the maturity to handle not having the spotlight.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
5999d41cbd381-Screenshot_20170820-142358.jpg

Yeah, this is our best position group, all that silliness about WRs(chuckle) and OL (trying not to laugh) notwithstanding.

Thompson, far right of the picture.....he has NFL Tight End written all over him.
FIFY. Towering over everyone isn't a good thing for a RB.

Last edited:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL....you're seriously buying that? You pick any team ever, college or pro, and I could splice together 1:43 of film that would make them look terrible.

Some of those passes are being thrown by Trask, Alan and even Nick Sproles. The clip includes drops by receivers Jacob Mesenger and Glenn Jarriel. I guess the Nole is right to some degree - if we start Sproles and have him throwing to Mesenger and Jarriel it's not going to be pretty.

Any word from the Nole on how their 5th string QB and walk on receivers look so far in practice?

Confirmation bias at it's finest with a little Stockholm syndrome on the side.
This. Disproportionately large percentage of white people out there.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Thompson, far right of the picture, just towers over everyone. His arms are nearly the same size as Davis thighs. If only he could hang onto the ball, he has NFL written all over him.

Lemons definitely wants to stand out. Everyone else in the picture is all business, but Lemons body posture is shouting "look at me, look at me". That swagger and confidence could be a strength. It could also be a weakness if Davis stays ahead of him on the depth chart. I'm not sure Lemons has the maturity to handle not having the spotlight.

I'm making a prediction here and now that the dude on the far left never sees the field.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

Thompson coughs the ball up one more time and he's done here at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator