Farmhouse makeover

Discussion in 'Home, Auto, Hobby and Computer Tech' started by crosscreekcooter, Jun 23, 2018.

1. deuce

deuce Mentally Challenged
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $689
    Ratings:
    +1,699 / -68
    Cooter... Thanks for including us in your project, I can feel your sense of Pride in rebuilding this Historic House. I hope whoever will live and raise another Family here will Honor your effort and always remember that someone chose to rebuild rather than replace.

• crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $472
      Ratings:
      +6,342 / -10
      Thanks for your interest and everybody's kind remarks. The work really is quite gratifying. Over the years I have been involved in a number of historic restorations or conversions as the qualifier and General Contractor on the development side, and when the funding includes bond money or tax credits to go along with conventional money, there is usually a great deal of anxiety that comes with each project. Taking historic tax credits are even more confining. I'm retired now and to date the owner has been financing this work out of pocket and I don't have any financial exposure which is liberating, so it's like getting paid to tear stuff up and have fun putting it back together. The owner and his extended family are great folks.

• NVGator

NVGator Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,567
      Ratings:
      +6,217 / -231
      If I had to pick pallbearers from Gatorchatter, Cooter would be one of the first mentioned. He’s a good dude.

• crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $472
        Ratings:
        +6,342 / -10
        Thanks I think, NV

• NVGator

NVGator Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks: