Favre asks Pack to hold off on plans to retire #4

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Beneath the gunslinger persona lies an insecure Mississippian. BTW, I deserve kudos for spelling out the word Mississippian. How many people would have taken the shortcut and said MS or Miss or screw it?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you talking to yourself?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Or
cmd.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Why are you talking to yourself?
I thought you and I were talking.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your past "media" experience is shining through here with a very inaccurate title :lmao:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n12596 said:
Your past "media" experience is shining through here with a very inaccurate title :lmao:
What's inaccurate? Both sides agreed not to do it. Besides, it's sexier to make him out as the dick. :dance:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Guys a world class D bag... sexting his junk to halfassU tramps while his wife is in cancer remission, continuously refused to do anything to help Rogers along when he was drafted, acted like a total drama queen the last 4 years with the Pack laying out to miss camp, then "deciding" to come back last minute, then he pulls that crap for what if I remember correctly was the 4th time in a row and GB said enough so he works his way onto their arch rivals roster. That may not seem such a huge deal in the south but in Wisconsin, the NFL is like the SEC and GB is like our Gators. Ive been a GB fan for a long time, been to games, spent time in Wisky, came very close to marrying a Wisky grad and moving to Milwaukee. I can tell you first hand that anymosity aint going away anytime soon. He's reaping what he sowed. Im a pack fan, and will be the first to say Favre's a prick.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I used to like Brett.... Key words here "used to".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Karma's a Beeotch ain't it Brett?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n12612]
What's inaccurate? Both sides agreed not to do it. Besides, it's sexier to make him out as the dick. :dance:[/QUOTE]
He didn't ask them to hold off. He agreed that they should wait but that's different than if they planned on doing it this year and he asked them to wait which is exactly what the title states.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n13640 said:
He didn't ask them to hold off. He agreed that they should wait but that's different than if they planned on doing it this year and he asked them to wait which is exactly what the title states.
:nutswinger:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n13640 said:

ESPNWisconsin.com reported recently that Favre pulled out in part because he was afraid of the reaction he might receive from the Lambeau Field crowd.

Who's controlling whom here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.