Founding Member
But does CTE cause global warming?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with him or not, you've got to give him credit for going against the Soros-controlled mainstream media and their talking points on the subject. I know law is a big fan of the guy, and maybe that's why. Here are a couple of other interesting quotes of his from later on in the presser:

The whole thing was done in a studio in Burbank, California. I mean, if you look at the flag they plant, it's actually billowing. The laws of physics will tell you that a flag can't billow in that atmosphere. Not only that, all the original footage has mysteriously "disappeared."

Yes, they insert chips into people's heads when they take the eye test at the DMV. That's the primary reason I don't have a drivers license. Plus I want to remain "off the grid" and as anonymous as possible. Once they have you in "the system" they can start controlling the citizenry. Can I prove it? Well let me ask you this, can you prove they aren't?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CTE can only be diagnosed via autopsy. Since autopsy is both rare and not random, I think we can draw few conclusions about really any sport and CTE.

I think what you are thinking of is soccer and other sports and concussions.
no, i was suggesting an autopsy on all soccer players.

now

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with him or not, you've got to give him credit for going against the Soros-controlled mainstream media and their talking points on the subject. I know law is a big fan of the guy, and maybe that's why. Here are a couple of other interesting quotes of his from later on in the presser:
@EyeDocGator

:giggle:

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
no, iiwas suggesting an autopsy on all soccer players.

The thing is, so far they haven't seen the consistent pattern of memory loss, personality change, etc, in soccer players that they have in football players.

I've said it before, but.. the former college/pro players that I know will not let their kids play football at least until HS. That tells me a LOT. These guys know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before, but.. the former college/pro players that I know will not let their kids play football at least until HS. That tells me a LOT. These guys know.
I didn't let my son play till High School either, but primarily bc the quality of coaching in middle school is nonexistent. Put the biggest kid at QB and have him run a keeper. Plus size differences are drastic. There really is nothing to gain. HS FB coaches treat all the kids as newbies anyway.

From my personal experiences, I've seen far more of my football classmates who died from the long term effects of steroids.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No such thing anymore. It’s climate change. And yes, CTE is directly correlated.
Global Warming errrrrr Global Warming and/or Cooling cause CTE which causes Terrorism.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Global Warming errrrrr Global Warming and/or Cooling cause CTE which causes Terrorism.
Your mixing ideologies. There is no such thing as terrorism, just very angry misunderstood dudes fighting the man. CTE clearly causes US business leaders to get in bed with the Russians - duh!

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I wished they'd do a study on hockey. Those guys had to have suffered far more concussions then football ice surface, glass and wood walls, higher speeds, etc.

Yet SOMEHOW, they're never part of the discussion.

I know hockey guys are way too macho than NFL Players but nothing is looking their way. Is all that Molsons/LaBatts a cushioning affecting things so they don't mention CTE?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I didn't let my son play till High School either, but primarily bc the quality of coaching in middle school is nonexistent. Put the biggest kid at QB and have him run a keeper. Plus size differences are drastic. There really is nothing to gain. HS FB coaches treat all the kids as newbies anyway.

From my personal experiences, I've seen far more of my football classmates who died from the long term effects of steroids.

Agree.

There is so much misinformation flying around about this. Here’s a very telling article that I didn’t see in the thread earlier.

I'm a brain scientist and I let my son play football

This supports what an ER doctor friend explained to me a few years ago. He also sent me a photo at a slide from a conference that listed HS sports by frequency of concussions. Football was 7th. At the top? women’s hockey.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fedora said, "The concussion may have given Lefty a little amnesia, but he's all right now."

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
I wished they'd do a study on hockey. Those guys had to have suffered far more concussions then football ice surface, glass and wood walls, higher speeds, etc.

Yet SOMEHOW, they're never part of the discussion.

I know hockey guys are way too macho than NFL Players but nothing is looking their way. Is all that Molsons/LaBatts a cushioning affecting things so they don't mention CTE?

LMGTFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.