Feleipe Franks

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, you can't change that motion, which kind of kills it. He's capped.
Doesn’t matter for college. Hurts his pro chances for sure but won’t hold him back in Mullen’s offsense. There isn’t a single throw he can’t make on this level.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn’t matter for college. Hurts his pro chances for sure but won’t hold him back in Mullen’s offsense. There isn’t a single throw he can’t make on this level.
He looked A LOT better on the quick throws this week. I didn't know he had that in his game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can't overstate what it means in terms of confidence for a young guy like Franks to win on the road two weeks in row. I really do think when we look back, this will be seen as a pivotal period for the team and for our QB.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not hard to understand the lack of coaching in HS. Unfortunately he didnt have it until Mullen arrived. Kudos to him. He's getting better every week.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
As one of his greatest detractors coming into the season, I'm effectively putting a muzzle on my own beak the rest of the season over this guy. 22-of-31 for 219 on the road.

All he does it get better and better against all odds. Mullen's extracted every ounce of efficiency possible. Amazing.

Agree.

His talent was never the issue. It was/is raw. He’s not a kid that has had good coaching his whole life. Now he’s getting it in a system that is much more approachable for him.

While it wasn’t fair to write him off, everything up to game 1 looked like he hadn’t “gotten it” yet. Now we can see his mental improvement and that is allowing his talent to shine.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
He needed coaching. He’s getting it. Really like his development.

It was shameful to hear him attacked personally..Even if his game is rightfully critiqued I hope we put all the “mental midget”, “retard”, ”driskeltard”, “nothing between the ears”, “uncoachable”, “doesn’t walk with purpose”, “no leadership”, “lazy”, “no work ethic” comments to rest.

Simply put he just wasn’t a very good QB because he was not close to being ready to play at this level. He needed serious development and now he’s getting it. DM told us before the first snap this season that it would be NEXT year before he really understands the position. So he will likely have some tough games from time to time. It won’t be for any of the reasons above. It will be due to the need for additional seasoning. He’ll never be Tom Brady but he still has not hit his ceiling.

He deserves to be treated as a Gator.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was not a big Franks and doubted Mullen being able to mold him but he’s really turning into a solid qb

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.