Felipe Franks vs Malik Zaire

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
tenor.gif
The only BS is you acting like you know what you're talking about when comes to Gator FB.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:dubster:

He's much more like Sid.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
were you DC?
No. Omar's screen name on Gatorsports was "BarbieCollector69." I remember him because he wrote his posts with a lisp and was constantly yelling at his mom. He was one of my all-time favorite posters there and I'm glad to have him back. Welcome back BarbieCollector69!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
No. Omar's screen name on Gatorsports was "BarbieCollector69." I remember him because he wrote his posts with a lisp and was constantly yelling at his mom. He was one of my all-time favorite posters there and I'm glad to have him back. Welcome back BarbieCollector69!
Omar is Clayton?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Lol no.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I find it incredible that you can remember everything...well except :whistle:
Maybe he's pretending to be a Nole/Cane so we won't figure out he's actually Alvin York
I know he doesn't talk like Alvin (like a full blown retard) but I never belived Alvin was a real person anyway so Omar could be Alvin!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he's pretending to be a Nole/Cane so we won't figure out he's actually Alvin York
I know he doesn't talk like Alvin (like a full blown retard) but I never belived Alvin was a real person anyway so Omar could be Alvin!
it is not him, I can assure you.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Like it or not, Zaire needs to start against Michigan. Barring an abysmal performance in camp, you can't start Franks in the first game. It's a disaster waiting to happen. You don't throw a guy like Franks into the fire against an aggressive D-coordinator like Michigan has straight away.

Michigan will more than likely show more than a few exotic looks (delayed blitzes, stunts, drop D-linemen into coverage) and he's not experienced enough to identify who is blitzing, call the proper blocking protections, and check us out of bad plays on a consistent basis without the real in-game reps. It's one thing to look like a pro in the flight simulator; it's another thing to actually fly the damn plane and land it smoothly.

I'm not taking anything away from Franks. He could develop into an excellent QB. I just think Zaire has been around the block and has the poise and expertise to handle an opponent on a stage like this. Just listening to the quotes from media day, it sounds like Zaire has taken control of the team and offense. His presence at the QB position will make Michigan play us more honestly. Also, you won't see the kind of miscommunication with blocking assignments with the O-line or RB position very frequently with him at QB. That kind of mishap could cost us the game and you need an experienced signal caller orchestrating the show in a hostile environment.

Zaire has to be the guy on Day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.