Fellas, Gatorchatter is the best Gator message board out there!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We're allowed to express ourselves and pretty much self police. Swamp Gas is basically North Korea. You can only say nice things or they will kill you. Read some threads...you'd think Mac cured Cancer. Tow the company line or get out. They ran off some really good posters.

This is, hands down, the best online Gator sports community. And that's really what it is, a community. I don't even know if some of you guys sleep!

Ox has put so much into making this place what it is. I can only imagine the dedication and difficulties it takes. Hats off to you my good man

It's not just the best UF forum anybody that ever goes and checks out what any of the trash is talking about knows this is the best college football free forum around.

I'm not just saying that cause I love this place go look around all those boards are garbage and their fans are dumb as shyt.

This pretty much sums it up:

-this board is very active....rarely are there hours-long gaps where no one is posting.

-you can say whatever you want, good or bad, about the coach/program/AD, etc - you may get arguments w/ your viewpoint but you are not banned or outcasted (like Gatorcountry, for example).T-Rex is spot on in his analogy about Mac curing cancer!

-many of the boards have posts/threads that are "VIP" only, so if you click it you cannot read it...or see any of the responses. So why are those threads on the "free" forums?

-many of the fans are truly borderline retard, if not full-retard.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BNA, I am sorry! First off, I had drinks....second, I had no clue you were not a WASP!

2701319a94fd64836af2c51b713dac698c5c02ad3dc138f8ae7fc9bd278faadf.jpg

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I want to know what your drink of choice was last night. be specific.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Best part is the kept promise: no trolls. No Sgt. York, CaneThing, etc. Just good old hysterical rants from time to time from the Donkey.

Thanks, Ox.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I want to know what your drink of choice was last night. be specific.

Last night I had a dark porter that had been brewed in a rum cask. My son gave me a variety of craft brews for Father's Day and that was last night's choice. It was very flavorful, I like to think the rum cask was discernible but that's just the pirate in me.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Last night I had a dark porter that had been brewed in a rum cask. My son gave me a variety of craft brews for Father's Day and that was last night's choice. It was very flavorful, I like to think the rum cask was discernible but that's just the pirate in me.
what was the name/brand of said porter? I love craft beers too

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
-many of the boards have posts/threads that are "VIP" only, so if you click it you cannot read it...or see any of the responses. So why are those threads on the "free" forums?
To get you to break down and pay for them. Then when you do, you find out it's generalized information with no real "insider" to it. The fact is, the coaching staffs don't tell the press anything anymore. There's no reason to pay for information now, because no one has it. In the Spurrier days I think it was a different story.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best part is the kept promise: no trolls. No Sgt. York, CaneThing, etc. Just good old hysterical rants from time to time from the Donkey.

Thanks, Ox.
I don't know about that...that Omar cat still posts here :whistle:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So you're a Busch guy huh? :lol:

200w.gif
Oh hell no, just not a fan of IPAs. Some like Jai Alai and Sculpin are fine. The ones with citrus hops. But give me a good stout or brown ale. As watered down as I get is flat tire or shiner bock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.