Fellas, Gatorchatter is the best Gator message board out there!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
... but then again, you don't visit the box much do ya?, huh, huh, huh?
don't be such a stranger to the box, that's where all the action is.
Man, I tell ya. I try to get all of the action in the box that I can.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You beer p vssies are all wrong....You ever try and drink 25-30 of some of those heavy azz suds during a game? :barfaway:
:lmao2: No. Of course not. I'm a redneck yet I've never been wasted on two or more cases of shytty-watered down beer. I was sick the day they taught drunk in Redneck School.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Just to let you know any mtherfcking thread that dont give dubs the credit he deserves is invalid so there's that :grin:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
And this is the only major board that I know of that has enough guts to have a political board.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's a political board?

giphy.gif

Gator Drummer

Oct 19, 2016
The UF Business School should do a case study relating to social media on how to destroy a captive audience you once had (Gatorsports) and how to leverage that opportunity (GatorChatter). Free Enterprise at its best.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The UF Business School should do a case study relating to social media on how to destroy a captive audience you once had (Gatorsports) and how to leverage that opportunity (GatorChatter). Free Enterprise at its best.
Welcome aboard. Feel free to post often and entertain yourself and others. Bring all your Gator friends.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Serious question, because I don't want to go over there....is GSMB's still operational?

Anyone notice that SEC Country has set up message boards? It's mostly their writers trying to post topics and about 8 other posters....very lame. Sh*tty format too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator