Final NSD Predictions

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The most critical guys to me are the OL. But they are also the shakiest at this point. Gouriage could very well flip on signing day. Barnes and Montillus are more than likely going to UNC. NPF could be heading to ND.

Or they could all be coming. Who knows? But I think if we can just get a couple of those guys, this will be a really nice close to the transition class.

I think we have a 90% + probability of bringing Copeland and Watkins together in this class. We would be set at wide receiver for the next three years. We haven’t been able to say that since Ryan.Joseph left the GSMB.

Silvera would be a nice get But is not critical since we have switched our Base D. We’re pretty set at NT. However, it would be nice to have his coming out party as a redshirt Soph.

Linebacker? The remaining guys? Mainly filler IMO. But it would be nice to have those guys playing ST.

I think OL we finish with just McDowell and Garage. NPF is ND bound and Bartillus has been gone for awhile.

Still a really nice transition class though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Johnson
Renfroe
McAdams
Dorsett
Butler
Hendrix
Townley
Rohan
Douglas

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Surprise signee: Fields flips to UF and immediately hires a lawyer to sue ugaly, sighting “they slipped something in my ice tea during my visit.” Chase tweets #metoo about lswho and follows JF to Florida. The avalanche continues with several more 5* recruits and DM lands a Top 3 class.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Surprise signee: Fields flips to UF and immediately hires a lawyer to sue ugaly, sighting “they slipped something in my ice tea during my visit.” Chase tweets #metoo about lswho and follows JF to Florida. The avalanche continues with several more 5* recruits and DM lands a Top 3 class.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator