Fire Mike White? Gators crushed like bugs at home to Alabama

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We are at the O'Dome today to take on Alabama at 4 PM on ESPN. This game may shape our season the rest of the way. It's another great defensive team who isn't very good but did just beat Oklahoma. We need to come out and play with an aggressive confidence. Take it to them. Be the bully at times. Attack. And most of all RUN RUN RUN RUN. Co trol the pace. Make them play our game. Grow a pair, man up, make shots, play defense, and rebound lol

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Your analysis is spot on. As I alluded to on another thread, it was just two years ago when UF faced UAL at home with a 16-8 record and lost. It was a loss that ultimately led to UF being 8-8 in the SEC allowed the committee to cheat UF out of a bid giving it to a bad ACC team instead.

UF needs to win at least 3 of the next 4 games and really a sweep of them would be nice. These games are home against against UAL, LSU and UGa and a game at SoCar. So it starts with UAL and you know lall these teams they will be primed to play UF, so UF needs to be ready to play and play smart against each of these teams.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I agree with both Lee and INsti about parts of this game. I was at that Bama game 2 years ago and saw with my own 2 eyes Avery Johnson use his NBA background to out maneuver Mike and take control of the pace of the game. I think Bama is capable of playing at a quicker pace more now than they were then, but I guess Johnson will still try and get his best players into mismatches like he often does. As Lee mentioned Bama is up and down just like us. Beat a good OU team at home and then followed it up with a loss at home to an average Mizzou team. Most of these SEC teams are about equal and the big advantage is the home court, therefore you must take care of those home games.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is a must win given the loss at home to SC. I hope the guys are fired up.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shots may fall, shots may not fall. Either way it's all about focus on defense!!!!!

I have a good feeling about this one, I sure hope I don't sound stupid this evening.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is a must win. Let's Go Gators!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Roller coaster season continues. We win.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 10-5 at the under 16 timeout. I like how we have started. We look to be playing with an aggressive confidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb