Fire Mullen & hire Urban again!

TNGatorBrad

Trying to be myself without losing my job
Nov 9, 2017
Look guys... Urb's gonna Urb and when he is fired for the Zach Smith situation, let's ride his @$$ to another 2 titles before he has another "heart attack" and retires!

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
High and mighty? WTAF are you talking about this happened at Miss St

:headslap:People were saying they wouldn't want Urban back because he may have known his asst. was guilty of domestic abuse and didn't fire him. Our current coach watched one of his star players beat the **** out of a woman less than 2 years ago and thought it was only worthy of a 1 game suspension. If they have a problem with Urban being hired then why didn't the same posters have a problem with Mullen being hired? It's not that hard.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So far as I know Mullen has not allowed anything like that at UF. Get back to me when he does.
Like the Astros, we have a zero tolerance policy so long as they are in the OB.....who cares what happened before they got here

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So it begins

images

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Sure, bring him back, but make sure the training staff has a heart monitor, nitroglycerin tablets and many boxes of Kleenex.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
So far as I know Mullen has not allowed anything like that at UF. Get back to me when he does.

So you believe Urban is off limits because he didn't eradicate the problem at OSU? But there's not a problem with hiring Mullen for doing pretty much the same thing at MSU? I don't really give a **** either way I'm just confused with your logic.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sure, bring him back, but make sure the training staff has a heart monitor, nitroglycerin tablets and many boxes of Kleenex.

You forgot a cell phone with Papa John’s on speed dial.

Seriously, if urbs wanted another shot here, I wouldn’t cry. I haven’t been following the drama because urbs isn’t a Gator anymore (because I just don’t care), so I might have to amend that statement if the situation was bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator