Jul 20, 2014
no doubt right before a huge game.................you need to be the AD

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"If someone offered Steve Spurrier an offensive coordinator position outside the SEC he would seriously consider taking it"

:whistle:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SOS aint coaching (officially ) anymore
SOB is too smart............he is making commercials and having fun

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about a misleading thread title. This is the worst clickbait since that day the "credit card fraud" broke.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
This is a great idea. It can't happen right now. But if Nuss is still having trouble with play calling this could be the way McElwain saves his job. Make Spur the OC/HC. Why not? This is not a crazy idea. No matter what you guys say this could be the solution to the problems on offense that easily. Nuss doesn't need to be calling plays.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is a great idea. It can't happen right now. But if Nuss is still having trouble with play calling this could be the way McElwain saves his job. Make Spur the OC/HC. Why not? This is not a crazy idea. .
It's a crazy idea. McElwain and SOS are polar opposites in playcalling. And SOS is old. And old guy who wants to enjoy retirement. He just doesn't have the energy to put in the required workweek anymore.

Maybe use him as an offensive assistant who provides eyes out of the press box as to what the defense is doing, obviously Nusschump is incapable of that, but this is a silly idea even to a guy who worships SOS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about a misleading thread title. This is the worst clickbait since that day the "credit card fraud" broke.
You mean the TRUE story about credit card fraud. Not sure why you are putting it in quotes. Maybe you are confused about criminal law.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If this is a legit media float, there's more to it than the guy wanting to call the plays for Appalachian State. He may be 72, but he's gotta lot of fuel left in the tank and he loves the game. More than that, he's got a large ego. I'm not predicting Florida would come calling, but if it did, or if any SEC team did, I have not a smidgen of doubt that he'd accept in a New York moment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't credit card fraud.
So what was it Captain Clown?

I can't wait to hear this explanation. I'm guessing your legal career isn't going very far. I'm going to help you out by telling you the crime generally called credit card fraud is actually called fraud with respect to access devices, meaning bank account access devices. I sure hope you aren't relying on them being debit cards instead of credit cards.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So what was it Captain Clown?

I can't wait to hear this explanation. I'm guessing your legal career isn't going very far.
If there aren't any credit cards, there isn't credit card fraud. They used their student IDs to buy stuff and then sold it. That's not credit card fraud. Try to bring that before a jury and see how far it gets you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If there aren't any credit cards, there isn't credit card fraud.
I guarantee you that I've brought more of these cases than you have and I haven't lost a single one. Admittedly though, they are a pain in the azz to investigate because you have several banks involved.

The cards were connected to a debit system (I think, might have been credit) and once the fraud was perpetrated, the issuing bank WOULD have lost the amount. However, technically if it didn't get charged back it might be an ATTEMPTED credit card fraud.

Through jury selection, we exclude mental midgets who can't follow the judges instructions regarding what constitutes the crime. I've emailed friends and made sure they will never pick you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator