Fire Nuss now - Spurrier would seriously consider OC job

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let me just say that I'm truly baffled by the majority of your replies. Whether pumper or dumper, I think everyone here agrees that nuss sucks. No matter how far-fetched it would be for SOS to take over as OC, I thought for sure y'all would embrace the moment, whether as pure fantasy or remote possibility, to provide some better humor. I'm disappointed in all of you. Not that it's the first time that's happened...

Damn, and I thought the transference of Spurrier's offense calling prowess to Nuts via the Vulcan Mind Meld would meet your expectations of humor
;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, and I thought the transference of Spurrier's offense calling prowess to Nuts via the Vulcan Mind Meld would meet your expectations of humor
;)
Gee, the problem is we dont have a Vulcan anymore to handle the duties. SIMPLE!

A friend of a vulcan apparently isn't good enough.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
First I note that this is not in any way an official type announcement so it being accurate is questionable. Next I noted "outside the SEC" which would mean not at UF.

I could see him being a head coach at say a high school, just imagine the future Gators such a job might provide. Otherwise I see him being retired, but of course I don't have any special insight. I bet the Tweeter does not have such either.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When the offensive philosophy is so different it would be a waste of time, one believed in an attacking offense that made the defense react, the other believes in a reactive offense that just sits back, waits, and tries to take what the D gives them.
FIFY

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Slight embellishment...

Too easy.... And yet, I can't resist.

thats-what-she-said-funny-memes-7.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
no doubt right before a huge game.................you need to be the AD

Let me first say that my initial post wasn't completely serious. Having said that...

Let's just say UF actually made the offer and SOS accepted. Do you think he could've put more than 3 points on the board? Maybe I SHOULD be AD.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let me just say that I'm truly baffled by the majority of your replies. Whether pumper or dumper, I think everyone here agrees that nuss sucks. No matter how far-fetched it would be for SOS to take over as OC, I thought for sure y'all would embrace the moment, whether as pure fantasy or remote possibility, to provide some better humor. I'm disappointed in all of you. Not that it's the first time that's happened...
Spurrier should coach underneath a bum like maclewain. I don't wanna even fantasize about it. Also alot of aren't fixated om nuss because him and mac are the same person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator