Fire Will Muschamp

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You had so much hope a couple games ago. You even called yourself a Pumper. :lol:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Two weeks of preperation for this output?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
About the only time that I agree with the OP. Lots of options at the end of the half, run down the clock and take a shot in the endzone, fake punt, fake FG attempt, all low risk (as long as you are not an idiot) and high potential reward. That champ is not confident enough to try something here tells me that he belongs somewhere else and surely not at a position that makes these decisions. If I was Roper I would be very angry!!!

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n68410 said:
You had so much hope a couple games ago. You even called yourself a Pumper. :lol:

Yep, guilty as accused, but this is ugly. Hell, I could do as good for a tenth as much. Jebus.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WM is just pathetic. Should have chucked one to the endzone. For a man that has everything to lose, he's playing to lose.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Friggin' Will is going to piss away the future for a guy that has had the chance. Harris is going to walk just like Newton and Brissett did. Dumb IMO.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we are stuck with WM for awhile.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well he is safe and perhaps he has finally learned a little something. Let Roper make all offensive decisions, don't even pay any attention, focus only on the defense.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
He's a terrible head coach. Foley will probably give him an extension and raise. Muschamp lives a charmed life.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Even though we won I'm still all for firing him and letting Roper run this gig the rest of the season.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's got that eternal loser coach mentality and the class of a dawg alumnus... putting dopey in at the end of the game that was won by the motivation of others through the want to of TH. Muschamp is a dinosaur to these kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.