First annual ZamBajaPalooza is a rousing success!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ingredients:
15 dudes
4 cars
7 motorcycles
lots of tequila
drought-busting rain
violent foreign country

Combine all ingredients, shake well for 400 miles, and serve in a dirty hubcap.

Last edited:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty firkin cool Zamboney. Those trails look rough as a cobb.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Sounds like a lot of fun for those that are capable, unfortunately I could only do this virtually.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
God I love your trips and videos of said trips! This schitt is right up my alley!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ingredients:
15 dudes
4 cars
7 motorcycles
lots of tequila
drought-busting rain
violent foreign country

Combine all ingredients, shake well for 400 miles, and serve in a dirty hubcap.

Fun stuff.
Only violence I saw was y’all attacking the food and drink.
Actually looks like some good hospitality down there.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fun stuff.
Only violence I saw was y’all attacking the food and drink.
Actually looks like some good hospitality down there.
Its awesome down there. We all joke about getting our heads cut off because its so ludicrous. Yet I still talk to people all the time who won't go to Mexico because they think they are risking their lives. Pretty much 100% of these people have never been there.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Its awesome down there. We all joke about getting our heads cut off because its so ludicrous. Yet I still talk to people all the time who won't go to Mexico because they think they are risking their lives. Pretty much 100% of these people have never been there.

But...but..Narcos!

I’ve been a few times and had a blast each time. But only to the touristy places.
Very friendly folks though.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You’re saying they won’t cut my head off and throw my body off a bridge? Well then, I’m sold!

Cool video zambo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I depends on where you are. Baja and Sonora are pretty safe of course. I remember the first night waking up on the Golfo de Cali and my wife being scared by seeing deuce or five tons in the street with soldados. I told her not to worry, they were here to protect the gringo dolares.

Take a trip to Caborca though, Zambie, and see how that goes for you.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I depends on where you are. Baja and Sonora are pretty safe of course. I remember the first night waking up on the Golfo de Cali and my wife being scared by seeing deuce or five tons in the street with soldados. I told her not to worry, they were here to protect the gringo dolares.

Take a trip to Caborca though, Zambie, and see how that goes for you.
No kidding. Similarly, I tell foreigners who want to visit the US not to spend too much time in East St Louis or the southside of Chicago or west Baltimore. The point is that just because there is violence somewhere in a country doesn't mean the whole country is a murder zone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No kidding. Similarly, I tell foreigners who want to visit the US not to spend too much time in East St Louis or the southside of Chicago or west Baltimore. The point is that just because there is violence somewhere in a country doesn't mean the whole country is a murder zone.
There is no places in the US where the police and military for entires states (and a majority of them at that) work directly for the local cartels street gangs or whatever. No place where the kill the police chief on the first day of office (and all his family) bc he didn't accept the bribes or where they roll baskets full of heads down the street for shock value. Places where the cartel militias hold road blocks and kidnap people regularly.

You're being silly and you know it.

And belieb me, I love Mexico. I'd like to retire there. But acting like there is some equivalency is lunacy.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no places in the US where the police and military work directly for the local cartels street gangs or whatever. No place where the roll kill the police chief on the first day of office (and all his family) bc he didn't accept the bribes or where they roll baskets full of heads down the street for shock value. Places where the cartel militias hold road blocks and kidnap people regularly.

You're being silly and you know it.
Then don't go to Mexico you friggin pussy.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ha! I went to Juarez one time, my friend was telling me about these trained donkeys and I wanted to see them. Anyway, last thing I remember having a beer in some greasy cantina hoping to give Falina a whirl and next thing I know I wake up out back where the horses are tied smelling of stale urine with my face sewn on a soccer ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.