First Snow of the Season

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're in the 90's at my kids' soccer games. GTFO with your snow.
:lol:

It will be back up to close to 90 this weekend. Difference here is that it doesn't reach that high until 4:30-5:00 and then only sits there for about 20 minutes before it start cooking down for the evening. Unlike where you are probably hits 90 at 8:00a.

Morning lows are already getting close to below freezing.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm in PA, looking forward to crisp evenings of adult beverages on the back deck. But F snow. Enjoy it where you're at. Hell, take mine!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard a lot of talk about how hot its been this summer. Here in San Diego this has been one of the most mild, pleasant summers I can remember. I may have spoken too soon however because we often get some pretty warm weather in Sept and Oct.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
fleeing octopus.gif
Best name and avatar in this forum.

octopus-coconut-shell-walk-gif-via-bbc-one.gif

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard a lot of talk about how hot its been this summer. Here in San Diego this has been one of the most mild, pleasant summers I can remember. I may have spoken too soon however because we often get some pretty warm weather in Sept and Oct.
My dad is heading your way in a couple of weeks to attend his fiftieth HS reunion. Morse high school in National City. He'll be happy with the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator