First transfer announced: Kalif Jackson to Grambling State

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is actually a good thing, opens a roster spot. Kid should have never been on a UF football scholarship. I'm sure there are several more to follow:

Kalif Jackson to graduate and transfer from UF
A Florida redshirt sophomore who participated in Senior Day on Saturday announced his plan to transfer from the program.

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...on-to-graduate-and-transfer-from-UF-111149446

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida tight end Kalif Jackson will transfer from the program, he announced via his Twitter account on Sunday afternoon.

Jackson, a redshirt sophomore, was recognized at the team's Senior Day festivities on Saturday against Florida State. He will graduate on Dec. 16 and then move on.

"I will forever be a part of Gator Nation," Jackson wrote. "But, as far as football is concerned I wish to finish out my eligibility at another University."

Jackson arrived at Florida as a receiver but did not play much in his first two seasons due to injury. He played in 10 career games but did not record any statistics.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. Must be a smart sob. Best of luck to you.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Best of luck Kalif, thanks for picking the good guys.

Moving on, anyway he can help convince the rest of the 3 stars to transfer too? Make room for SEC caliber players for the next staff. Need to upgrade e v e r y position across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator