Fishing Videos, Pics and Stories

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Go to austinkayak.com to windowshop for Kayaks. (hey, I just-now stumbled onto a better apply of the
concept of window-shopping -- via computer window.)

Check out the Hobie Mirage Drive. Their pedal drive vs kayak paddling will show you speed and power (said in
other words less effort for more speed.) Can even get the sail mast model. So you can skim across fast
or you can enjoy the skill of sailing ... or manipulate the sail with your hands while peddling with feet. This
Hobie Mirage is dressed like a fisherman's tuxedo. Watching a video analysis of it will dazzle you with its
total solution fishing customization. Easy boys, ya don't want to go overboard where kayaks are concerned.

I love fishing because looking at that line plunged below that darkwater surface gives me the feeling that
I'm on a treasure hunt - full mystery of what I might successfully find.
Those Hobies are nice. But be prepared to drop $3,500+ for one.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's the experience and challenge Jay. It's the peace and quiet of standing alone in a stream. No cell service. And nobody else around. These trout are smart. Real smart. They will not hit anything in the water that is not supposed to be there.
Don't tell that to Ox. He just love the aquarium fishing.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Go to austinkayak.com to windowshop for Kayaks. (hey, I just-now stumbled onto a better apply of the

Check out the Hobie Mirage Drive. Their pedal drive vs kayak paddling will show you speed and power (said in
other words less effort for more speed.) Can even get the sail mast model. So you can skim across fast
or you can enjoy the skill of sailing ... or manipulate the sail with your hands while peddling with feet. This
Hobie Mirage is dressed like a fisherman's tuxedo. Watching a video analysis of it will dazzle you with its
total solution fishing customization. Easy boys, ya don't want to go overboard where kayaks are concerned.

I love fishing because looking at that line plunged below that darkwater surface gives me the feeling that
My wife once found a pretty nice rod and reel on the hook. Of course, I have also had a rod and reel bounce out of the socket and be lost.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

My buddy bought the mirage drive a year ago, he goes out constantly now, loves it. I must say as kayaks go, it was one supremely engineered system, both from a propulsion as well as human factors standpoint. I'd love to get one but am not going to pay the ridiculous sticker price.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Heck they have kayaks with motors now.

http://www.gizmag.com/predator-xl-plug-play-electric-motor-kayak/33509/pictures?thumb=true#picture2

oldtownpredatorxl-1.png

oldtownpredatorxl-4.jpg

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I caught some beautiful Alaskan Salmon.

wild-salmon-fillets.jpg

It put up a helluva fight, but I was determined to bring it in.

I didn't even have to fillet it.

Alex.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a lot more work to get a girl to sleep with you the first time than the second time, no?

So you've been having great sex with a freaky girl for a month now, banging her several times a week...are you going to stop because she's a sure thing and the challenge is gone?

Alex.
HELL to the NO!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a lot more work to get a girl to sleep with you the first time than the second time, no? ... Alex.

I loathe date-work. That's why I now only date homeless women... increases the odds that I can get
her to spend the night. But if she says "no", then I get to decide where to drop her off -- usually only
5 minutes away.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I loathe date-work. That's why I now only date homeless women... increases the odds that I can get
her to spend the night. But if she says "no", then I get to decide where to drop her off -- usually only
5 minutes away.
Rog when they stay over, what do you do with the shopping cart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb