Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's like the derby....except Kentucky is in front and it's not basketball

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Question: is this including or not including our silent commits? I'll hang up and listen.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Question: is this including or not including our silent commits? I'll hang up and listen.
giphy.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JBoss is the most confusing poster. I have no idea whether he likes Mac or doesn't.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
JBoss is the most confusing poster. I have no idea whether he likes Mac or doesn't.

Like him or not, barring a miracle, he's done at the University of Florida. May not be next season, but it is inevitable at this point. He inherited a mess, no question. But his stubbornness, combined with an unwarranted level of arrogance will be his undoing. There's virtually no way he pulls us out of the current rut, and it will simply be a matter of how law Stricklin wants to let it go.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd still take him over muschamp but like muschamp the ad has to see this is a disaster that needs to end. Hanging on too long cost us with champ. Letting foley hire a 3rd failure is driving the final nail in the coffin. Can't fire him today...but baying a miraculous offensive recovery he has to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.