Florida fans roast LSU baseball squad after rain cancellation

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope bspn spends the same amount of time questioning lswho's manhood as they did to us a few months ago. However, I expect them to get a huge amount of sympathy and understanding. Just watch...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The last tweet was great, something about the game ending on a goal line stand....

Good stuff!!! :D

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Can it be? A game postponed to weather in Baton Rouge? Waiting for the LSU AD to open his crawfish-hole and start blubbering to the league office. What a bunch of f**k-tards in BR.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of good tweets on there. LSUck will be getting hammered for their behavior for a long, long time. I cannot wait til they hit the Swamp with their HC Orgeramus and give them hell. He will make them like Ole Pi$$.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I suck at twitter....but I can't find that tweet in their feed to find any more replies. Did they delete it?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of good tweets on there. LSUck will be getting hammered for their behavior for a long, long time. I cannot wait til they hit the Swamp with their HC Orgeramus and give them hell. He will make them like Ole Pi$$.
I think they're gonna suck like they did last year. Org is a proven loser.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suck at twitter....but I can't find that tweet in their feed to find any more replies. Did they delete it?

Still there, and looks like some chic going by Rachel Miller is rather butthurt about the florida fans :lol2:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Still there, and looks like some chic going by Rachel Miller is rather butthurt about the florida fans :lol2:

:lmao:

lsu_butthurt.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Thanks - sharing it now with the wife. And yeah, Ms. Miller seems to have some butthurt about it though she's not afraid to use 6yr old images to try and show her Tigers are better than our Gators. :lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.