Florida Football Approval Ratings

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Inside the Gators apparently runs an unscientific poll of their subscribers asking whether they approve of the program, coaches and position groups. The results definitely aren't surprising.

https://florida.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1683062

Back Seven38%
Offensive Line41%
Jeff Driskel45%
Will Muschamp51%
Overall53%
D.J. Durkin86%
Receivers / Tight Ends93%
Defensive Line93%
Kurt Roper96%
Running Backs99%

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only one tat surprises me is the O-Line. I kinda thought they did better than someone made them look.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Oline was good run blocking, but Driskel still was getting hit more than you would like.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
The only one tat surprises me is the O-Line. I kinda thought they did better than someone made them look.
Does the term "jail break" ring a bell? Because that's what the pass protection looked like many, many times.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
The Oline was good run blocking, but Driskel still was getting hit more than you would like.
He was running for his life half the time.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n54663 said:

The O line was alright for the most part. Most pressures that game was KY sending more than could be blocked and Driskel not finding the safety valve. A few times their real good DEs got back there but no more than a typical college game.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
ATXGator;n54663 said:

The O line was alright for the most part. Most pressures that game was KY sending more than could be blocked and Driskel not finding the safety valve. A few times their real good DEs got back there but no more than a typical college game.
I guess you're part of the 41% that thinks that performance was "alright". The rest of us saw a very leaky line that Bamma will exploit to no end unless major adjustments are made.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guest said:
I did not see it that way. There were certainly some breakdowns but I saw just as much holding on to the ball too long.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
ATXGator;n54663 said:

I agree with Fever. BOOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.