Gator Baseball Florida - FSU baseball

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
I dunno -- maybe it was just me -- but watching the replay of the game late last night it seemed at times to be a slobber-fest for Mike Martin. And at one point, it was like oh by the way, the Gators have a coach too. I guess that made the Gator win even sweeter.
My son's hitting coach is a former MLB scout, minor league manager and he also won a DII championship as a head coach. He's been around the block. He said he's run across Martin numerous times while scouting kids and Martin is as big of an ass as you'll ever meet. He's just like Bowden, he throws on the charm when the cameras are on, but he's a total dick behind the scenes.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gators have now WON 7 in a row vs FSU and 12 out of 13. FSU Owned and Destroyed by UF. Short thread since we won, so sorry Haters. Go Gators!!

Don't see how I can be expected to praise just one run ? = Need new coach and better players. :cool:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Where is the game 1 thread? Sorry, I lost track of the days. I’m not a hardcore baseball fan, but great to hear the good guys stick it to the nole$ once again! When is game 3?

Go Gators!!!

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Where is the game 1 thread? Sorry, I lost track of the days. I’m not a hardcore baseball fan, but great to hear the good guys stick it to the nole$ once again! When is game 3?

Go Gators!!!
2 weeks in Tallahassee. They play the series every other Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.