Florida Gators Football: 2015 Season Preview and Prediction

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some crazy mess in there. Taylor as a Heisman sleeper? That is as silly with our offensive line situation as those write ups prior to last season saying Driskel could be a Heisman sleeper. :lol:

I guess anything is possible but 7 wins pre-bowl is probably about right. If the defense did play lights out and lady luck was mostly on our side I guess a 9 win season is possible although highly unlikely - look at 2012 for an example.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Great Break down, but I think we win more than 7 games. I feel with the moves Coach Mac did on the OL all we need to do is have a good not great performance from our QB and we could win 9-10 games.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I think we do better than 7 wins... I just got a feeling Mac will do better than that...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The better we do under JMac, the worse that last guy looks, so I'm hoping we win em all and take the NC in his first year.
:headbang:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
''Missouri, LSU, and Georgia will be a hard stretch of games. South Carolina will also be out for revenge.''

Why would south carolina be out for revenge? They've beaten us two years in a row. Both times we had the lead in the 4th

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Christine Wang of Saturday blitz.com huh? Sounds legit.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;241732 said:
The better we do under JMac, the worse that last guy looks, so I'm hoping we win em all and take the NC in his first year.
:headbang:

Now, that would be HILARIOUS

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Returning the forward pass to the offensive gameplan alone will result in 8 wins.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wang, her name is wang. :giggle:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Marianna said:
[h=2]Florida opens as underdog in seven Golden Nugget Games of the Year[/h] http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/6...golden-nugget-games-of-the-year-betting-lines

Florida's other five games are not listed, but it's a safe bet that Florida would be favored in at least its three home meetings with non-conference teams and its home game against Vanderbilt (Tennessee opened as a 17-point favorite over Vandy, and the line had ballooned to 20 points by Saturday), and fair to say that Kentucky might be a slight favorite over the Gators in Lexington if the Golden Nugget posted a line in that game. (If we want to try to scry with relative lines: Auburn is a nine-point favorite at Kentucky; LSU, a three-point favorite over Auburn at home, is a 14-point favorite over Florida at home. The implied 11-point difference between Florida and Auburn would make Florida a small underdog at Kentucky.)
Do you think these lines are accurate and fair? Or is Florida being underestimated?

Enjoy

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
TN G8tr;n242170 said:
Wang, her name is wang. :giggle:

Pretty sure I heard Beavis and Butthead saying the same thing in my head when I read who wrote the article! Guess the high school me still hides in there somewhere, lol...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n241704 said:
Some crazy mess in there. Taylor as a Heisman sleeper? That is as silly with our offensive line situation as those write ups prior to last season saying Driskel could be a Heisman sleeper. :lol:

I guess anything is possible but 7 wins pre-bowl is probably about right. If the defense did play lights out and lady luck was mostly on our side I guess a 9 win season is possible although highly unlikely - look at 2012 for an example.
About time you came around on Taylor ;)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n242323 said:
About time you came around on Taylor ;)

Taylor would have a good season on the right team. Its hard to say with this O line this year however as it was brutal on the RBs on many plays in that Spring game. Hopefully that transfer can stay healthy along with Thurman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator