Florida-Georgia recruiting and roster comparison game implications

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And as bad as Mac is, he is still better than Kirby. So although they have more star power, we have the the 3*whisperer to level the playing field. So now it's up to the boys on the field to bring home the W

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
According to this we have exactly 25 4/5* players on the roster. We only need 48 more to catch up with Alabama :eek3:

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Recruiting-Battles-Roster-Makeup-Georgia-vs-Florida-48524039

Just goes to show you how great Muschamp was at developing blue chipper talent since we trailed them before also in numbers and now have basically the same amount of players as Bama on NFL rosters. Muschamp just wasn't a great game day coach I guess. :lol2:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Just goes to show you how great Muschamp was at developing blue chipper talent since we trailed them before also in numbers and now have basically the same amount of players as Bama on NFL rosters. Muschamp just wasn't a great game day coach I guess. :lol2:
He's one of the worst around and has absolutely no clue how to run a program. That "SOB" can recruit defensive players though! Screenshot_2016-10-27-10-22-39.png

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry, be happy......

snoop-dogg.jpg

I know that's Snoop not McFerrin ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.